Who We Are

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Good News!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  Hey, good news!  Remember I told you about the new drinking fountain, etc. by the Water Tower Trailhead?  I thought maybe the shorter fountain was for Great Danes or something - it's shorter than the one for bipeds, but too tall for Cam and me.  I figured Mom or Dad would have to give me a boost so I could get a drink.  Guess what???  I should have looked on the other side -- check this out!

IMG_9807MagsWaterFountain
"Hey!  How cool is this?!?"

It's a pup-friendly drinking fountain!  Pups (and kit-cats) of all sizes can reach it -- isn't that cool?!!?

There were a couple clumps of dirt in there that turned to mud when Dad filled it with water - unfortunately, I got the "nonomaggieno" thing when I tried to drink/eat them.  Mom can be a real killjoy at times; Cam assures me her heart is in the right place, but sheesh!  A little mud never hurt anyone!

Anyway, just thought I'd share the good news.  Once it warms up, this is really going to be handy!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

10 comments:

  1. That is a great water fountain. It's too bad your mom didn't let you eat the good dirt that was in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to have access to water

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL Maggie mud is good fiber but mom would be the same way.
    We do love the fountain though
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. We wondered about that bowl when you showed us the water fountain before. Pawesome!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. How thoughtful! Someone sure got that right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahoo!! That will come in handy in a few months!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's pretty clever! A drinking fountain for you and Cats too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to have your own fountain!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have one of those at our dog park! It is the best!

    ReplyDelete