Who We Are

Thursday, March 08, 2018

Tom Petty Was Right

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  Last week, I had my annual check-up at our vets.  It went really well - not only am I in tip-top shape, but I was a VERY good girl.  Oh, sure.  I may have screamed like a banshee at one point just to throw the student a curve, but I've GOT to do something to earn my Siberian Husky credentials.  Can't be "too" good.  Seriously.  We have a very strict rule book on that kind of thing.  But I digress.

It was all great.  When Mom and I were on our way home, I had her give Dad a call.  As soon as she did, Cam got up and, well ... here's the shot Dad took:

JIUP5786CamWaiting
"My Maggie is almost home!  I can tell!  Mom, too."

Then Monday, Cam had a big re-check with her Oncology people. She got a really good report (!!!) and was also a VERY good girl! She always is. She has super-powers in that area. Anyway, I sure missed her!

When Mom called to let us know they were one their way home ...

IMG_1861MaggieWaiting
"Cam's almost home!  I just know it!  Mom, too!"

What can I say. Cam and I are tight.  And that Tom Petty guy was right - the waiting is the hardest part!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

22 comments:

  1. You two are both very GOOD GIRLIES....and I'm sure that earns extra TREATS!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PeeS I am sooooo pleased you've both got A+++ scores at your check ups....and...I'm sure that earns extra TREATS as well?

      Delete
  2. SUCH sisters! And yes, waiting IS the hardest part! You two are so sweet - and good news from the vet is ALWAYS good!

    *kissey face*
    -Saint Fiona the Patient, Crazy Daisy, and Lucy-Fur

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to have a close friend like that waiting at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy that you both got good reports! You are the sweetest girls☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls are the sweetest! So happy that you are all well and good. We agree, waiting is the hardest part!
    BIG hugs with love
    Addie, Lucie and Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, you can't be TOO good. I'm glad your checkups both went well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Devotion x 87 million is what you two have for each other!!
    We are beyond thrilled to hear your annuals went very very well.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  8. we bet the best part of both visits was seeing each other when you got home. glad you got good v-e-t reports

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're so glad everyone is doing well!!! And good for you, teaching that student what it means to be Sibe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very thankful that you both had such good reports from your doctors. Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs and wags,
    Noreen and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is awesome news all around. We have no doubt that you two are very good girls. And we are elated to hear that Cammie is doing so well.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're so happy to hear you both got good reports at your vet visits.

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww, you two are sweet. the waiting is the hardest part for meal times too!
    woot! on your good check ups. purrs,

    pip, minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMD, that is FABulous news!!!! I am so glads that you got a good report and you were a pawsome patient (unlike me, BTW....heheheee). I thinks you gurls got the ESP thingie goin' on!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good to hear you are both Good!!!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are sooooo happy about everypuppies good Vet visits...and you sure did make our Mama smile with your waiting for each other!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are the sweetest pictures ever, so much love for each other! And we are SO glad everyone is healthy and happy!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous12:49 PM

    I'm so glad you both had good reports! I love that you wait at the door for each other, those pictures warmed my heart. ~ Margret

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous12:51 PM

    I'm so happy you both had good reports! I love that you waited at the door for each other, those pictures warmed my heart. ~ Margret

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous12:59 PM

    I’m so glad you both had good reports! Love that you wait for each other by the door. Those pictures warmed my heart. ~ Margret

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such great news that you are both so well. Also Maggie we are pleased to hear you did the Sibe scream, go girl.
    So sweet you know when eachother are nearly home.

    Wooos
    Khumbu, Kyra, Rita and Arko

    ReplyDelete