Who We Are

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Special Delivery!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  The other day, I got a special delivery.  A nice man brought it right to the door, then Dad brought it inside for me.  Check it out!

IMG_9825MagsBoxCam
"How's this for a special delivery?!?"
"Is Maggie getting treats?"

Is that great, or what?!!?

IMG_9832MagsBoxCam
"I'll be right here, if anyone wants to come over and box with me."
"No treats, and yet she sits in there like that.  I ... just ... don't ... get it."

What a great special delivery!!!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

11 comments:

  1. Boxes are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We luff boxes too. You truly earned your honorary feline status.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well of course you deserve treats just for being you and anything else you do is gravy on the kibble
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. That box is huge! We bet you stay in there all day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're the best honorary boxer ever, Mags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely some cat in those genes:) Lightning doesn't get it either, Cammie.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a big box! You probably couldn't see me if I got in it
    hugs
    Mabel
    Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a blast boxing Maggie!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:01 AM

    A Box!!!!! It's a nice one too! Enjoy ~ rumbly purrs Linus Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a very comfortable box Maggie! Not too big and not too small!

    ReplyDelete