Who We Are

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Unless You're The Lead Dog ...

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  Mom likes to take pictures of Maggie and me out on our daily walks.  The only problem from her perspective is ... her perspective!  You know the old saying, "Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes." Whatever. It's not like the scenery around us doesn't change, but apparently a couple weeks ago Mom wanted photos of us on a walk from in front of us.  

It was weird - she kept trying to run ahead of us, but I kept pace with her.  I like to walk either beside her of out in front.  I didn't like this popping out ahead thing!  Eventually, I stopped to sniff something and she made her move:

IMG_9325CamMagsWalk
Me and Mags.  From the front.

It seemed to make her happy.  I was unimpressed.

Does your mom do weird stuff like that?

Cammie!

13 comments:

  1. Our Mom does the same thing. It's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL MOL MOL the lead dog Cammie that is too funny. YOu pick up your pace when Mom picks up hers. She might think she is Alpha but we all know it is you!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, but she usually ends up just stopping when we are out in front of her and calling our names - as if she has something good for us!!! Tricky Mom.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup -she tries all sorts of weird stuffs with the flashy beast to amuse herself. I am usually not amused.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All.the.time.
    Mamas can be sooooo silly sometimes!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:10 PM

    Boy does she! Our My Margret tries to take our picture so often that every time she brings out her phone I look away. Oh and I get my sisters to do it too! ~nose nudges Bonnie Pup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, mom definitely does odd things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Mom collects my POOP and puts it in baggies. I wondered what she did with it until I saw her take a bag in to the VET. I think they are selling it there!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mom always goes for the camera when I am doing something cute and of course I wonder what she is doing with the camera so I ruin the shot!
    hugs
    hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mommas are kerazy. They also pick up our poop while we walk. 'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our mom has the same problem when she tries to take pictures of us! She has lots of pictures of our cute back ends, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete