Who We Are

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

-Stigator

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  Maggie and I had a lot of fun on our walk this morning. I mean a LOT of fun.

IMG_9735CamWalk
"What a delightful walk!"

Don't I look happy?!?  There may have been a few outbreaks of Crazed River Otter Games (CROG) along the way.

I may have instigated said rounds of CROG.

IMG_9734CamWalk
"🎶 Oh... Maggie!?! 🎶 Come closer, little one."

Some of you may remember our great-brother Zim, and that one of our friends nicknamed him the "Zimstigator" because he was really good at instigating all kinds of fun.  I'm happy to report that Mom has started calling me the "Cam-stigator"!  Go me!!!

Cammie!
AKA The Camstigator 

11 comments:

  1. And for some reason, we bet this all really makes your Mom very happy:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody has to start the party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cam-stigator... wtg we giggled at the 'come closer little one'.
    What an honor to be taking up the stigator once owned by Zim
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone is feeling frisky this morning. Go, Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring is in the air - you must celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can't believe that you would instigate such play Cammie. You are supposed to be the mature one aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! The Camstigator! I could call Shyla the R-stigator! Keep having fun, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Cam---stigator!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's pawesome! Way to carry on Zim's legacy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job Cammie! got to carry on the family traditions!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are some super pretty smiles you've got going on there Cammie! How could someone not play with you?!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete