Who We Are

Saturday, February 02, 2019

Messy Day!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  Our temps have warmed WAY up now -- it's in the upper 40s!  AND it's misting out there.  That means one really nice thing -- MUD!

We went on a great all-family walk this morning ...

IMG_7117MagsCamMessyDay
"What a great day, huh, Cam?"
"It's LOVELY!  Look at all the mud!" 

... and I thoroughly enjoyed splashing in puddles, stepping in mud, and the feel of the light rain on my fur. Maggie? She had lots of fun, too, but for some reason, she avoids mud and jumps over puddles. I just don't understand that!

When we got home, Mom spent a lot of time toweling Maggie off. She doesn't usually go first - I do!  That was a bit surprising.  When Mom was finally finished with her, she did a quick wipe of my feet, then hooked me back up to a leash! What?!? That was really strange. And then ... I knew.

IMG_7120CamShower
"Sigh."

I now have the distinct honor of being the first Siberian to actually use the new shower.  I'm not sure I'm real happy about that ... but I will say it's nice and roomy, and I have pretty good traction!

Are you having a messy day where you are?

Cammie!

10 comments:

  1. There is still plenty of snow on the ground but the temps are above freezing and will be for the next few days so we will have a lot of melting going on. If all the snow melts then we will have a muddy mess in our yard. Our mom says that after the super cold and deep snow of the past couple of weeks she will be happy to wipe the mud off our paws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I know you are glad to be able to count on your beloved walks...just too bad the fun is followed by a foot bath.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow, snow and more snow! We would love mud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's still cold here but they are saying that the temps will warm up and then we will have mud too. I have never had a shower before - only baths. Is the shower more fun than a bath?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom is very frustrated with the temps. She likes it being warmer, but oh the mud sure can make her grumpy. Lightning is good about staying clean, but the other two monkeys seem to be magnets for mud.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gurls, I do NOT likes gettin' my feets wet AT ALL! So it's been rainin' for three days, and still more to come, so I am not a very happy puppers, butts I don't thinks I would mind MUD! funsies!!!! At least you got try the new shower! ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE got some rain today but it is supposed to turn to snow tomorrow
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes - it's been getting really warm (40°), and the snow on our dirt road is melting. It creates this awful muddy slush. Ugh! Perhaps we need to use your shower too! I bet that you're nice and clean now, Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! You knew that day was coming when your humans built that new shower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cool that you got the first bath! Just saying...
    We have snow melting in to mud. With lots of rain tomorrow then back to snow showers on Sunday. Sure wish it would make up its mind. ~ nose nudges Bonnie Pup

    ReplyDelete