Who We Are

Friday, February 15, 2019

TV Time: Agility Trials!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  As you saw Wednesday, Cam and I were really in to watching the Westminster Dog Show.  Not only did we record the "show" part, but we also caught the agility trials!  I. Was. Captivated!

IMG_3250MaggieTV
"Oh, YEAH!  Now we're talking!"

At some points, I got so excited, I had to go over to the TV and do some close-up cheering!

IMG_3251MagsTV
"A-frame!  A-frame!  Go, pupper, go!"

I especially liked the Border Collies. I wonder if my BFF Chelsea knows any of them. I'll have to ask her.

IMG_3253MagsTV
"Tunnel!  Tunnel!  Tunnel!"

They even had a camera in the tunnel, so we could see the pups fly through it!

IMG_3254MagsTV
"WOWZERS!!!"

Here's a short video of me watching a quick run.  If you look closely, you can see how carefully I'm following along.  I even "followed" the pup through the weave poles!


To view on YouTube, please click here.

Did you watch at all?  Which did you like better, the show or the agility trials?  What an exciting event!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

11 comments:

  1. My word I hope mom DVR'd that for you to watch over and over. You certainly do love it.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed the agility trials but we did see the breed judging and most of the show, when it didn't go past mom's bedtime, and we loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:06 PM

    adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't know how we missed that show. Timber and Misty would have loved watching too. AND Mom let us watch you watching the TV and we were entranced by you too.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. We didn't know the agility trials were on the TV too. We will have to look for them next year. You sure do get into watching those pups run. The tunnel camera was cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We really enjoyed watching the agility!!! Some of those dogs were so fast!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady has never watched a dog show and she says we would bark too much for it to be enjoyable. You guys are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great focus!! You are a good fan!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, how fun! I didn't get to watch the agility trials part. Maybe you should try agility yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The agility trials are awesome, I can see why you like to watch them. Have you ever tried agility Maggie? ~ Bessie Pup

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are really following along!

    ReplyDelete