Who We Are

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Who's Coming Over?

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  A few of you asked about Cam's photo yesterday - wondering if it was cold and windy out.  A hearty "YES!" to both questions!  Most of the day, our windchill or "real feel" was hovering at about 5℉.  That's -15℃ for our international readers.  And ... it should explain why there haven't been many outdoor pix of us lately.  This weekend, it's supposed to be even colder, with snow.  "How could it get any better?" you might be wondering.  Well, guess what happened yesterday?!?

IMG_7431MagsBox
"Now this is a great-fitting box!!!"

That's right - some nice delivery person left a big box on our doorstep!!!

IMG_7434MagsBox
"No, Mom.  I'm good.  I'll be here a while."

Isn't it a beaut?!?  I think a couple of my kit-cat friends could squeeze in there with me; pups friends and I could take turns.  Who's coming over to do some boxing?!?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

12 comments:

  1. Oh Maggie I'm only Kit-cat size, could I come and share your box wiv you pleeeeeease?
    I'll take you shopping to Pets R Pups wiv me next time if you like????? I did meet a Sibe in there one time so I nose you'd be allowed!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie you wear that box with such style.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. On our way - we will let Lightning be the referee!!! Snow this weekend - AND they say it will be accumulating snow - YAY!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are ok outside until about -20 c. It was -27 this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure look happy in your box. We're not much into boxing but we wouldn't mind hanging out watching you do your thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hachi is coming over - he knows how to get into a box now! I bet that you can polish his style though because you are so experienced and skilled!!!!

    It is about to start snowing here too (and getting much colder). Maybe we need some box games ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're on our way!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wells, I can come overs and 'recycle' it ~ I don't thinks you would like what I would do to your beautiful box.....butts, if you like confetti, I'm in!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are too cute sitting in your box, Maggie. I'll be there in a jiffy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are happy to have a break from the ucky weather but we may have more on the way next week
    enjoy your box!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD, it's the best day ever! I'll come box with you, and maybe get my furst taste of SNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you fit perfectly in that box! No room for anyone else!

    Kiki

    ReplyDelete