Who We Are

Friday, February 01, 2019

Getting Lots Done!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  Our mom has been getting a lot done in her Studio lately.  Maggie has made her blog a couple of times recently, but trust me -- Maggie doesn't get to the "helpful" stage until I put some work in!  Take yesterday, for example ...

IMG_7073CamMagsPlay
"I think someone needs to work off a bit of excess energy!"
"I dunno, Cam.  You don't seem that crazy to me!  Ha roo roo roo!"
IMG_7074CamMagsPlay
"I didn't mean me, you crazed River Otter, you!"
"So ... you must mean Mom, then?"
IMG_7069CamMagsPlay
"I mean you!  BOOM!"
"UMPH!"

We had a good, long round of CROG (Crazed River Otter Games), then ...

IMG_7071CamHappy
"I think my work here is done!"
"Thanks, Cammie!  Where did Mags go?"

I found her on the other side of Mom's sewing table.

IMG_7086MagsCamSnooze
"Zzz ..."
"I'll just lay here with her for a couple minutes, then I'm heading upstairs."

Mom said I was a huge help and that she got LOTS done!  All I know is Maggie and I had an awful lot of fun!

Cammie!

7 comments:

  1. Gosh ladies sometimes I don't sleep well...do you two have an online CROG course I could take?
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. we can't imagine she would ever get anything done without you girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom's studio has so much room for you to play in. We can see why you would want to. It's also a great place to stretch out and snooze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing you two having so much fun - I need to get mom to play with me NOW!
    hugs
    Mabel
    Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momma says you need to come visit me sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mom's studio sure is a great place to play!

    ReplyDelete