Who We Are

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Finishing The Job

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Remember the big job I told you about a couple days ago? Removing all the windows in Ao4 Headquarters, cleaning the frames, housing, and glass, replacing the screens, replacing the weather-stripping, and replacing some blinds?  We finally took that show up to the top floor and attacked the windows in the guest rooms.

Once Dad got one of the windows out, I pitched in.

IMG_1278MagsWindow
"Now THIS is a view!  I can see the hills and fields out back, my favorite neighbor Tao's house, part of the front street ..."

For some reason, before Mom took the old screen out, she asked me to go guard the stairs.  I have no idea why, but hey.  If I'm called to do Guard Duty, then Guard Duty it is!

IMG_1282MagsLanding
"Zzz ..."

Oh, trust me!  No one could get past me without me knowing!

We're glad to have this project wrapped up for now!  It's been an exhausting few days!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

3 comments:

  1. BOL BOL BOL unobstructed view for sure....Maggie...
    I think Mom was smart to ask you to guard the stairs...after all flying critter might come buzzing thru the window
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grreat job, Maggie! They couldn't have done it without you. What if someone had come sneaking up the stairs and pushed them out the window opening before they got it back in?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job on the guard duty there, Maggie! we love your view from that window!

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete