Who We Are

Sunday, October 06, 2019

Serene Scenery Sunday

Greetings to all! It's me, Maggie, here with Serene Scenery Sunday. Yesterday morning when it was time for our walk, it was pouring down rain. We all took a quick one together, then came back inside. Later on, Dad took me for a nice, long one. We got poured on again, but there were times when it wasn't raining, so we had tons of fun. I even made a new friend at the Kansas Ocean!

IMG_1431MagsGreatBlueHeron
Me and my Great Blue Heron friend!

I was very calm and quiet. I think he liked me! Mom said I must have been channeling my inner Zim.  I liked hearing that!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

3 comments:

  1. that is a great pic of you and your heron friend, Maggie, and a nice remembrance of Zim :)

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun new friend! I try to make friends with birdies on our walks, but Momma says I come on a little too strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have seen so many birds on your birding adventures that you know exactly how to stay quiet...like Zim!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete