Who We Are

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Serene Scenery Sunday

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cam.  Before I get started, Maggie says a big, "THANK YOU!" to everyone who wished her a happy Gotcha Day yesterday.  What a wonderful day it was!

For Serene Scenery Sunday, I thought I'd take you along on our walk this morning, OK?  Bundle up; it's right around the freezing mark!  I know -- we LOVE it!

Mom and Dad let me choose the route and I decided we should go for a nice, long one!  We looped up behind the local fire house:

IMG_1238MagsCamWalk
Maggie and me!

We walked past some hearty wildflowers like these:

IMG_1240Sunflower

I think there's a rule that you have to smile when you see sunflowers, isn't there? What a lovely flower!

We eventually walked past the Kansas Ocean:

IMG_1244MagsCamKSO
"I wonder if my Heron friend is out there?!?"
"I don't see him, Maggie!"

It was such a peaceful, serene walk.  Thanks for coming with us.  Have a wonderful Sunday!

Cammie!

6 comments:

  1. Nice walkies, Cammie! we appreciate being able to tag along and yet stay warm in our house :)
    thanks for the sunflower smile too! :)

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:41 PM

    wouldn't have missed it for the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We loved going on your walk with you! ~ Bess, Bonnie and Belle Pups

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I do loves me some cold mornings!!! That looks like a most FABulous walkie gurls!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a perfect walk. Too bad your heron friend wasn't at the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So happy it's getting COLD for you all, hopefully it will make it's way to the East for us!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete