Who We Are

Friday, January 24, 2020

Mike + The Mechanics

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  The other day, our dad (known to some as "Mike"), was out running some errands - one of which took him by the hardware store.  While there, he picked up some new tools!

IMG_2886MagsMikeCam
"Look, girls!  What do you think?!?"
"Oooh!  Cool, Dad!"
"Is that a wrench?"
IMG_2882MagsMikeCam
"Yeah.  A hammer ... and that's a wrench, alright!"
"I like the wrench!"
IMG_2876MagsMikeCam
"Who wants to help me with my new tools?!?"
"I'm in!"
"Me, too!"

Isn't that cool?!?  We're like that 80s group, Mike + the Mechanics!

IMG_2888MagsHammer
"I claimed the hammer.  This may well be the very last photograph we have of it."
IMG_2890CamMagsToys
"The wrench is still intact.  And may I say ...
...if I had a hammer, I could still hammer in the morning.
I'd hammer in the evening, all over this land.  Or at least in the living room."

"Uh-oh.  The hammer seems to have exploded over here ...!"

AWFULLY fun tools!  They sure don't make them like they used to, though.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

5 comments:

  1. Those are cool tools girls. We bet your dad will let you help him with all his handy man projects now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. The new tools look like they are so fun to play with. We hope that you had a great time with them while they lasted. We agree that they sure don't make them like they used to. Have a wonderful rest of your day and a pawsome upcoming weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL! You grrls make grreat mechanics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tee hee! Maggie, we just love the look on your face with the hammer. we could tell its days (minutes?) were numbered.

    minnie, hollie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, those are cool toys but you'd think they could stand up to Siberian jaws of steel!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete