Who We Are

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Busted

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Cam and I went downstairs to help our mom in her Studio the other day.  I had finished my Pickle, but Cam was still working on hers and Mom was engrossed in sewing the binding on the world's largest quilt (or something like that), so I went off to do a little exploring.  I figured I had all the time in the world!

IMG_2764MagsCloset
"So many interesting things!  And hey, is that ---"
"Umm ... excuse me, Ms. Thatcher?"

Busted.  I thought I saw Roger the (stuffed) Rat in the closet; I need to be quicker next time!

Yours sincerely, 
Margaret Thatcher

1 comment:

  1. We like snooping in our mom's craft room closet too. It would have been better if you found something good to play with before you got busted.

    ReplyDelete