Who We Are

Friday, February 21, 2020

Another Day, Another Adventure!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Another stellar walk with my mom this morning!  We took an extra-long route, celebrating the temperature being just barely above 10 degrees Fahrenheit.  We included the Kansas Ocean, Cam's favorite hill to go up, and a stretch of the Hudson Trail.

We had tons of fun - there was goose poop by the KSO, I met what I think was a Leonberger (very handsome!) on the trail, saw a couple other pups in their yards ... and then ... let me just ask you this!  What do you think this is?

IMG_3131MagsBag
"BOOM!"
IMG_3133MagsBag
"That'll teach you!!!"

Give up?  It's the last time that bag will sneak up on anybody on the west side of this town, that's what that is!  HA!  It was chasing us, so I pounced on it and shredded it!  (Then Mom policed it up for some reason.)

Keeping this town safe, one errant bag at a time.  What a great morning!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

6 comments:

  1. WooHoo Maggie you gave that bag you very BEST K9 impression of a Feline pounce.. Yep that bag is a goner.
    Goose Poop oh my I had a close encounter with that earlier this week. I was stepping out of the car and lo and behold I was about to STEP in it but I didn't LeonBerger is MOST handsome and his furs gorgeous I see he is a Working Dog too.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walter loves tearing up all things plastic too. It was good of you and your mom to put that bag in its place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your Mom still has her arms attached - Timber loves to divebomb after those flying bags.

    Woos - Lightning and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just never can be too sure about those plastic bags trying to get your tootsies, Maggie. Good for you for pouncing on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic job! Keeping everyone safe is such impawtant work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 degrees! That sounds like heaven to us! And good job playing with and then cleaning up that bag!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete