Who We Are

Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Nice Weather

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  I know -- again.  But I'm on a roll here!  Yesterday, I mentioned mild weather.  Today, I'd like to scroll back to last week when we had nice weather!

IMG_1560MagsHudsonTrail
"This is what I'm talking about!  Hey, Squirrely-squirrel!  Do you agree?!?"

I'm not sure if the squirrel agreed or not.  All he said was, "EEEEE!"  Whatever.  It was simply beautiful out on the trail!

IMG_1564MagsHudsonTrail
"So awesome!"

It got to about 70 over the weekend, so needless to say, we have no snow at all right now.  BUT the weather people are calling for 1-3 inches today.  That's what I call a good news story!!!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

10 comments:

  1. Hawwooo Maggie! We got about 2 inches this morning, hope woooos get a whole lot of snow!!! Play bows,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope you get the snow. We're supposed to get some more later this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when we get snow but the weather peeps are predicting rain and ice for us and that is just not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squirrels have itty bitty mini brains...
    Your snow is pretty but please don't feel you have to share with us.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...you all are experiencing all kinds of fun weather!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggie, the trail looks so beautiful for a nice walkie. We had some beautiful weather lately also but not much snow this year. Thanks for the share. Have a pawsome day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:34 PM

    me too Maggie! I love the snow! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is almost spring like here too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you enjoy your snow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are so very jealous! We have had NO snow at all this winter, it is making us very sad.

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete