Who We Are

Thursday, February 06, 2020

CAT!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cam.  Mom and I went exploring this morning while Maggie took Dad on a forced road march.  We went into an area I hadn't been to in quite a while and discovered a huge CAT!!!

IMG_2962CamDigger
"Check out the claws on this thing, Mom!!!"

OK, it wasn't THAT kind of CAT, it was a Caterpillar machine, a backhoe or something. Still. Mighty big claws!!!

Have you found anything interesting lately?  I love to go exploring!

Cammie!

7 comments:

  1. Angel Madi had some super duper claws and very tough to cut but I think your "cat" has hers beat
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawwoooo! careful Cammo! That's one of those working cats! Play bows,

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were expecting a furry kitty, Cammie. The one you found is much larger and fur-less☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cat sure has some big claws. We wouldn't want to mess with that ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:32 PM

    LOL! I love you Cammie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a big CAT in our park once, and I was terrified! You are very brave!

    Your friend Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a very big Cat with a very big claw!

    ReplyDelete