Who We Are

Monday, February 03, 2020

Living On The Edge

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  We had very mild weather over the weekend, and my dad took me on a couple extra-long walks!  He shot a couple pix on Saturday that I thought I'd share with you.

One of the benefits of living on the edge of town is being so close to wide open spaces:

IMG_1569MagsWesternHills
"Oh, yeah!  Let's walk the hills, Dad!"

So we went up into the hills.  Come on along with us!  Check this out:

IMG_1572MagsWesternHills
"What a view!"
IMG_1576MagsWesternHills
"Are you getting this, Dad?!?"

Didn't he do a great job?!?  The lighting and the view were so beautiful!  Thanks for coming along on our walk!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

7 comments:

  1. Maggie what a beautiful series of photos and you are a professional poser too. The lighting was magical

    Hey YAY for the Chiefs
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light in those photos is amazing! What a lovely time of day with a lovely girl!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a gorgeous walk! Of course, Dad walks are always special, aren't they??
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Maggie
    I meant to ask you to tell your sweet Mom that I will have my table runner made with sq in sq on my post tomorrow.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful day you have, Maggie. The colors are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty light for your longer walks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look more beautiful than ever in that low sunlight angle. We can't tell if it's morning or evening but the suns rays compliment your fur colors perfectly.

    ReplyDelete