Who We Are

Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Strike A Pose

Hi everybody!  It's me, Ragnar.  The other day, Mags and I went out front with Mom.  We thought it was a normal potty break, but guess what?!?  Mom had cookies!

IMG_7426RagnarMaggie
"She does, Mags.  I can see them!"
"I can smell them, Ragnar!"
"Would you two pleas----oooh!  You already are!  Good puppies!!!"

That made Mom really happy.  Us, too, given the cookies!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful day!  We have a cold front and it's raining.  It's AWESOME!

Sköl!
Ragnar

5 comments:

  1. Cookies are the best enticement for a good photoshoot:) Mom saw an ad today for a clip thingie that you attach to the top of the cell phone to hold a treat right in front of our snooters:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'll pose for cookies!!!! You guys look pawsome on your green grass! I hopes you gots a second cookie....you deserve it! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:35 PM

    I just love your happiness! xo
    cookies are the BEST. right? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both did a great job posing for your mom. You definitely deserved those cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cookies make all the difference in an outing.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete