Who We Are

Thursday, September 03, 2020

The Double-Juarez

Greetings to all!  It's me, Mags.  I was just hanging out in the living room, doing what we like to call "The Double-Juarez":

IMG_7315MagsDoubleJuarez

I've shown you "The Half-Juarez" before and I've shown you the "Double Paw Tuck" before, but today it's even more special.  See ... my daddy Juarez (CH D'Azul's El Presidente) not only gave me my lovely, thick jodhpurs, but he is king of the paw tuck!  He's who I get that from!  I've been thinking about him a lot.  I'm so glad I got to see him when we went to adopt Ragnar.  Juarez is over 16 years old now!  Isn't that fabulous?!?  Sending a shout-out to him and our wonderful breeders!!!  πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ 

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:38 PM

    beautiful! and handy in the wintertime I bet... to keep your feet warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is awesome that you still get to see your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD, that is a wonderful talent Mags! I am super duper glads you got to visit with your Pops too! I am very impressed with his age! I bets you will beat that gurl! ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite a trick, Maggie. Your dad would be proud.

    ReplyDelete