Who We Are

Tuesday, November 03, 2020

Hard Work!

 Hi everybody!  It's me, Ragnar.  You know, doing these cute poses all the time can actually be hard work! I mean, Maggie makes it look so easy, but really - sometimes holding that pose just so until Mom snaps the shot can be brutal!  I mean, there I was the other day, really knocking one out of the park ...

IMG_9685Ragnar
"Make sure you get the paw dangle in the frame, Mom!"
❤️ "Oh, Ragnar!!!  Look at how cute you are!!!"  ❤️

 Honestly, I'm not sure I could have held that one another minute!   

IMG_9688Ragnar
"I really need a nap now!"

Being a Working Breed can REALLY be hard work!

Sköl!
Ragnar

5 comments:

  1. Ragnar, we think both shots are amazing - did you work hard to plan that second one? BOL

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. That posing looks exhausting! Lexi looks down or up or moves her head or goes towards Mommy as soon as the camera is out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure are nailing the cute poses, Ragnar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:16 AM

    happy napping Ragi! you earned it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't work too hard, Ragnar! Remember you're entitled to regular breaks!

    ReplyDelete