Who We Are

Friday, July 15, 2022

Lower Deck

Hi everybody! It's me, Ragnar. We all went out on the deck the other day after Mom cleaned it. It's shady in the mornings, so it's not too hot back there. Mom thought we'd want to go onto the lower deck, where we have more room, only ...
 
IMG_9896RagnarDeck
"C'mon down, Ragnar!"
"I dunno, Mom.  There's something scary down there ..."

I know what you're thinking. It wasn't because of Bart the Bat. Yes, he was down there - here's a bad iPhone shot of him:
 
IMG_9898BartTheBat
Shh!  Bat sleeping!

We don't bother Bart and Bart doesn't bother us. There was another predator down there, circling around like a shark, ready to grab me!  I could sense it!  Take a look!

IMG_9897MagsDeck
"Oh.   Hello ... Raggi.  Want to play a little game?"

Oh, sure.  She looks innocent and all, but don't let that fool you!  She's got teeth like a shark!!!

Just kidding. I couldn't resist coming down -- we had a fun play session on the lower deck!  Come to think of it, I hope Bart enjoyed our Snooter Jousting event!

Sköl!
Ragnar

2 comments:

  1. We hope Bart was able to continue his sleep through all your play time. BOL!

    ReplyDelete