Who We Are

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Serene Scenery Sunday

Hi everybody. It's me, Ragnar. Sadly, the rodeo ended last night, but there were still a few animals around this morning. Mags and I hustled to the park to spend any time we could with our friends!

This little bull came over to the fence to see us:
 
IMG_0591RagnarMagsBull
"Hi!  How did you do last night?!"
"You're sure friendly!"
"H'lo, pups!"

And today we saw GOATS! They're here for the fair, not the rodeo. Their people don't like us to get too close, so we stood back a bit. Can you see them in there?
 
IMG_0592RagnarMagsGoats
"Look, Mags!  GOATS!"
"There are piggies in there, too!  I can smell them!"

We also heard chick-hens, roosters, turkeys, and ducks!  Talk about exciting!

And lastly, we went over to see our friends the sheep!
 
IMG_0594RagnarMagsSheep
"Hello, sheeps!"
"Hello, friends; we're glad you're still here!"

I hope we see everybody again next year - their visit made for a VERY serene few days for us!

Sköl!
Ragnar

3 comments:

  1. I watched Jackass Forever last night and all I can say is "stay away from the bulls."

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too bad all your new friends can't stick around a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:03 PM

    I wish the whole World could see through your eyes. You're just the Best!
    here's to many happy hours to come! XOXO

    ReplyDelete