Who We Are

Thursday, July 21, 2022

When Your Heart's Not In It

Greetings to all! It's me, Mags. Yesterday, Mom asked Ragnar and me to pose by the Black-Eyed Susans, but ...
 
IMG_0433MagsRagnarGarden
"Not feelin' it, Mom."
"Sigh ..."

... yeah. Our hearts just weren't in it! So first thing this morning, Mom and Dad took us exactly where they knew we wanted to go!
 
IMG_0477RagnarMagsBulls
"I hope we're here early enough!"
"Yeah, I think we beat the crowds!"

Ragnar made friends with this very large horse:
 
IMG_0479RagnarHorse
"Hullo, lil' pup!"
"Hello, horsie!"

IMG_0480MagsRagnarHorse
"I think he really likes you, Ragnar!"
"He's really cool, isn't he?!?"

And I was captivated by these cow puppies!!!
 
IMG_0481MagsCalves
"One of you wouldn't take up much more room in the bed than Raggi, would you!?!"
"We're not getting you a cow, Mags.  Sorry."

We also saw and heard some chick-hens today! What an exciting time of year -- how can anyone focus on anything else?!?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher 

2 comments:

  1. We know how much you both love seeing all those horses and cows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you gave them so good old fashioned horse sense.

    ReplyDelete