Who We Are

Saturday, July 09, 2022

Saturday Garden Tour

Hi everybody! It's me, Ragnar. I thought we could walk around the gardens a little bit today. Lots of the stuff that's blooming right now is where Mags and I can't reach, but I can show you a few things of note. Ready to look around?

A quick stop out front by the mailbox first, to check on the Superbells.
 
IMG_0093RagnarSuperbells
"Pretty, Mom!  They're like mini-Petunias!"

OK - to the backyard! This is my favorite spot to stop and take it all in:
 
IMG_9811RagnarGarden
"Hi, Mom!"
"❤ Raggi!!!  C'mon, buddy! "

Also I usually get a cookie when I do that. Just to be honest here.

Mom planted some new ornamental grasses this year.
 
IMG_9812RagnarGrass
Me checking out the Little Miss Eulalia Grass

Mags MAY have told me they're tasty, but you didn't hear me say that. I don't want anyone to get in trouble. We aren't supposed to eat the plants. Of course the BUNNIES can eat the -- Oh! That reminds me!
 
IMG_9813RagnarSpirea
"Any bunny out here?!?"

Have to make sure, right?!? Oh. And those are the Magic Carpet Spirea.

I usually get a cookie if I do this, too:
 
IMG_9828RagnarGarden
"Hi!"
"❤❤❤❤"

Usually.

And here I am, sniffing the Crape Myrtle:
 
IMG_9833RagnarCrapeMyrtle
"Mmm!"

For the record, I haven't tasted them, but Mags said they're a bit sour. Or she WOULD have said that if she's ever tried them, which I'm sure she hasn't.  ... I think I'd best end the tour for now. Thanks for joining me!

Sköl!
Ragnar

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful garden. Lady can only imagine the work your peeps put into it. Thanks for sharing. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so beautiful in your garden, Ragnar. You sure did some nice posing for your mom. We hope you got some cookies for all that work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:47 PM

    WOW. I love your beautiful garden! I especially like all the different levels and textures.
    and of course pictures of you both make it even more special. xo

    ReplyDelete