Who We Are

Friday, December 28, 2012

Ain't Misbehavin'

Woo, everypup and everycat!  It's me, Dave.  I wanted to comment on a couple of the husky ornaments from our "Special Memories" tree.  You saw them a couple days ago.

Anyway - for the record ...

Just because we have ornaments that show huskies misbehaving and doing crazy things like knocking over a snowman -

DSCN4701e Husky/Snowman ornament

- and jumping up on Santa to give him a big kiss -

DSCN4700e Husky/Santa ornament

- certainly doesn't mean Zim and I would engage in that kind of mischief!!!  We are well-behaved gentlepups who wouldn't dream of causing any kind of disturbance!

DSCN4686e Dave
"Woo."

No, really.  I think all of you know that by now, but I just wanted to go on the record.

Luv,
Dave

PS:  In totally unrelated news, we had a wonderful time playing indoor zoomie games with our dad the other evening!

IMG_0043e The boys
"I'll distract him, Dave!  You go around back and do a sneak attack!"
"Got it, Zim!"

Ummm... well, yeah, but we were playing.  Not misbehaving!

Does anyone else think the huskies on those ornaments should be red and white?  ....

15 comments:

  1. I don't think playing with a snowman (they tip over easy) and kissing Santa is mischief at all! And there is no possible way there would be mischief in playing with your dad.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well maybe one of them should be red and white. Glad you are having so much fun. So did you get any snow or did I GET IT ALL>

    YEAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. We agree with Goose and we say those ornaments are just nice as they are. Have a fabulous fun filled Friday guys.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. um...yeah, Dave...we believe you ::wink wink:: Have fun today, er, playing...

    hee hee!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think that husky is making sure the snowman is okay and the other one is checking to make sure Santa knows he's loved. Playing with dad is always fun too and never misbehavin', at least not on the huskies part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After what WE went through during December... that Husky that KNOCKED the Fluff outta the snowFreak... is OUR HERO!!! SO.. the answer from HERE is NO they are NOT BAD thingys... they are WONDERFUL. AND much appreciated. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those ornaments are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those ornaments are so cute and in no way reflect on your behavior. Sure looks like you were having fun with your dad. My dad likes to play with me too.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  9. There for sure should be red and white huskies on ornaments, but now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever seen one. I will keep my eyes open and if I see one, I'll get it for you, Zimmie.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those ornaments are so cool. But we know it is not a reflection of you
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. We just think those are the coolest ornies ever!
    We need to try a sneak attack on our dad!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think your crafty mom should be able to correct the color coding on those ornaments huskies.

    I acknowledge that you are very well behaved doggies who only zoom and bitey now and then to entertain your humans. It's part of your job.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of the husky ones should be your colors! Looks like everyone had a great time the other night. Zoomies in the house can be dangerous.....

    Happy New Year!

    Drools and licks,
    M3 (Minnie, Mack and Mario)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bet Santa loves getting a great big kiss from ANY puppy! That's not bad!

    ReplyDelete