Who We Are

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Another Brilliant Idea!

Ha roo, pups and kit-cats!  It's me, Zim.  So there we were - in the kitchen, whipping up another wonderful batch of my Stinky Goodness Jerky Treats!  We had gathered all the important equipment and ingredients:

DSCN4670e Key Ingredients and equipment
Prepping to make Stinky Goodness Treats

I did some Quality Control, making sure the Stinky Goodness itself was up to par:

IMG_2706e Zim
"YUMMERZZZ!"

We loaded up the Stinky Goodness Machine, set it out on the screened-in portion of the deck, and fired it up.  That meant it was time for clean up:

IMG_2708e Zim
"Stinky Goodness schnitzers?!?  I can help with those!"

I know -- all pretty routine.  But then Mom and I took off on an adventure - and ... well ... first, here's where we went:

IMG_2727e Zim
"AIB International ... Serving the Food Industry Since 1919."

People come from all over the world to study and train at the AIB - American Institute of Baking (visit their website at this link) - to learn about baking, food safety, labeling ... all kinds of cool stuff you'd need to know about in the Food Business.  And lots of the stuff we already do!  And so it hit me!  Why not market my Stinky Goodness Jerky Treats?!?!?

I understand there's a huge void in the snack food market now.

IMG_2726e Zim
"I need to go enroll in some classes!"

That's right - I've got the replacement for Hostess Twinkies on my hands!  Err... paws.

This could be one of my best ideas yet! 

Play bows,
Zim

21 comments:

  1. Now I think it is an EXCELLENT idea. My Vickie is over gagging in the sink.....

    Some humans just don't have the vision......

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the perfect replacement for the twinkie. I know I would stock up on the stinky goodness.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE just LOVE seeing and hearing about the making of Stinky Goodness.

    PeeS... when our mom uses that machine thingy here on our hill.. she puts it on the SunPorch... guess it must be a Mom Peep thingy.
    Butt let us HOPE that YOUR mom doesn't follow Our Mom.. down the Snowman path.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Sign us up to be regular customers once you start your business!

    NOra

    ReplyDelete
  5. we think that is a great idea. mom said something about sticking to twinkies

    ReplyDelete
  6. We agree excellent idea. The Twinkie story even made it across the pond. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, we know it is a healthier alternative to Twinkies. Of course, eating the wrapper was a healthier option than the Twinkie itself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fangtastic idea! I'd definitely buy some!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there i'm Milo :)
    Stinky goodness sounds good!

    Milo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zimmie, I am just not sure about this. You'll need a killer marketing plan.

    Auntie Trace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zim what a fantastic idea yummmm Stinky Goodness Treats way better than twinkies

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is the stinky machine we couldn't figure it out...thus proving my ever present point of mom not being a "cooking" type of mom....i didn't know you could go to college to learn to cook...do they enroll pugs?
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea!! Happy Holidays!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx and mommy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it is great that you make special treats; you don't need to go to school, you are already so smart. Have a great evening.
    Wags, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you should market your stinky goodness treats as an alternative the all the deadly ones coming our of China. Nothing better than made in the USA!

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a pawesome idea Zim! Maybe they can bake up something special for us kitties too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You always come up with these pawsome ideas, Zim! we'd be all over those Stinky Goodness Treats! say...would you have any with cream filling?

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  18. We think you've got the perfect plan, Zim! Doggies on special diets will be thanking you forever!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  19. We like your replacement Zim. And those stinky treats look great
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stinky goodness is better than a Twinkie any day. I think you're on to something.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sam and Monty will gladly line up to buy those treats, but I think I will pass... :D

    Sam

    ReplyDelete