Who We Are

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

This One Wouldn't Be A Stretch!

Ha roo, pups and cool cats!  It's me, Zim.  As many of you know, as a Working Breed, I not only do a ton of work here at Ao4 Headquarters, but I'm always looking for the perfect career move.  Now that Dave has a lot of customers lining up for him to style their hair, I thought I should look for something new, too.  Dave said he heard about the perfect place for me on the radio and recommended I go check it out.

IMG_0129PS Zim and Dave
"Dave!  That's PERFECT!!!  I'm on it!"

So that afternoon, when it came time to head out on an adventure, I told Mom I had something specific in mind and jumped into the Navigator's seat.

IMG_3535z Zim
"Oh, yeah!  Turn here, Mom!"

Mom pulled into the parking lot and we got out to investigate.

IMG_0111PS Zim
" 'Yoga For Life'.  Yeah, this is the place Dave told me about!"

IMG_0113PS Zim
"C'mon, Mom!  Let's check it out!"

We headed over to the yoga place - can you see where I'm heading with this whole thing now?  And how brilliant Dave's idea is?  

IMG_0114PS Zim
"Dave's really come up with a winner of an idea for me!"

You've all had a taste of the Zen of Zim Zone ... and you've seen some of my great stretches and poses ... so what could be a better fit than for me to offer my services as a Yoga Instructor?!?

IMG_0115PS Zim
"Ha roo, lady.  Want to sign up to study the Zen of Zim?"

OK, so maybe she wasn't interested, and it might take a while for me to build up a client base, but it's worth a try!

IMG_0117PS Zim
"Let's go in so I can fill out an application!"

I'll keep you posted on how this goes!  I have to say, I'm mighty excited about the whole thing!

Play bows,
Zim

PS:  All my tests yesterday came out just great - I am one healthy 13-year old!  Yeah, OK, I need to gain a couple pounds, but we'll work on that!

21 comments:

  1. Its all that yoga that keeps you healthy, Zim!!

    I need to take a class from you, Zim. I gotta learn to focus this puppy energy!!

    -Otto

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that may mean you have to work
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zim, I think that would be a perfect career choice for you.

    Keep us posted my friend

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, mom said that if YOU were teaching the class, she might actually try it. :)

    and you have to put weight on?? Ivy says she has a couple of pounds she can send you. MOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a winner to me Zim! I'd come your class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doggone it, Zim......can't you come to our neighborhood to do this? We'd love to sign up. Oh..are you and Dave keeping up with the Dog Show on tv?
    Dolly and Maui

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I hear you say MORE STINKY GOODNESS TREATS! NICE!

    Sign me up for your classes. I checked out some of those previous posts and you really have the moves Zim!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mom says to tell you zim that she has some pounds she will ship you out immediately....we sure hopes your new career pans out!
    stella rose and mags

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Zim, I do think it is a great idea and you'd be perfect for it. You need to gain a few pounds-we should all be so lucky. Glad you got such a good report.
    Wags, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zim glad you are A OK pal. Now The Zone of Zim sounds pawsome and we will be signing up for some DOGA asap. We could do with a daily stretch and a roll after hunting vermin. High 5 my pup. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are stunned to hear that the lady didn't want to sigh up fur ZEN of Zim.. What a FOOL.

    GREAT news on your TESTS..YOU PASSED them ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, just when I think you can't come up with anything better, you come up with another PAWFECT career path! You'll have people lining up around the block to enter the Zim Zen Zone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you do Downward Dog?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zim, you'd be pawfect for a yoga instructor! Does Dave know you or what?!? sign us up for a class...wait...we aren't allowed out of the house...do you do in home classes? Maybe just sign up our mom and Wriggley...

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Momma wants to sign me up for your class so I can learn the art of meditation. I want to be more Zen, oops, I mean Zim like.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll sign up! You should offer a two for one special and then I could bring my MOM. I think you just might have found your 2nd career or at least part time job. I am sure it won't be long before your class is filled. Soon I will be 13. I hope I am as fit and active and handsome as you at 13.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  17. Our mommy said she'd try yoga if she could take your class Zim! You have to gain weight? That's something our vet has never said to us!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think you would be perfect in that job. We already know you are the zen master.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sign us up, we all of us could use some yoga, but we guess Jake will enjoy it the most BOL.......
    Glad your test are all good, bet your gonna get more stinky goodness treats.

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous5:16 AM

    You have to gain pounds, brilliant?!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Way to go guys!! Ok now, bend, stretch and twist!!

    Cheers,
    Maxx

    ReplyDelete