Who We Are

Sunday, April 05, 2015

Easter 2015

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  On behalf of all of us, I'd like to wish you all a very happy Easter!

Mom has been putting out some little decorative things lately, and I thought I should check them out!

IMG_6362MagsEaster2015
"Hey, what's this stuff, Cam?"

Cam came over to see, then gave an "Oh, no!"  Apparently, there are some Ao4 traditions I hadn't heard about yet.  One such custom is posing with Easter decorations.  That didn't sound too bad until ...

IMG_6364CamSnooterHangingEaster2015
"Maggie, I WILL get you for th---oh, wait. Mom has treats!  Really tasty treats ..."

Apparently, there are lots of treats involved with Easter posing.  Especially with a little something Mom calls Snooter Hanging.  Cam has attempted this only once before, but she did great! I decided I should see what all this tradition involved.  Especially the "treats" part.

IMG_6366MagsCamSnooterHangingEaster2015
"Whatcha got there, Mom?"
"Must ... focus ... "

It seemed like the longer Cam kept the little bunny mini-quilt on her snooter, the more treats she got.  Wow.  Interesting!

IMG_6367MagsCamSnooterHangingEaster2015
"I think I'm ready to give it a go, Mom.  Especially if I get treats!"
"This isn't as easy as it looks!"

Cam gave me a few pointers, then stepped aside to let me try.  She stuck around  in case Mom had more treats for her  to lend moral support.  She's sweet like that!  Now, let's have a go at this!

IMG_6373MagsSnooterHangingCam
"It's falling, Mom!  And it's crooked!  And ... can I have another treat?"
"Mom?  You cut my ear off!"
"Sorry, Cam.  I was concentrating on Maggie.  Here's another treat."

Mom and Cam said I did really great for my first attempt at Snooter Hanging!  After Mom called "Good enough!" and whisked the quilt away, she put a little Easter display on the sitzbank and asked us girls to pose by it.

IMG_6376CamMagsEaster2015
"She still has treats, Maggie."
"That's why I'm here!"

There is nothing wrong with being food-motivated!!!

IMG_6375CamMagsEaster2015
"I think the treat supply is dwindling.  We need a big finish!"
"I've got a plan.  Hold on."

I moved fast to put my plan into action!

IMG_6377CamMagsEaster2015
"Perfect, Mags!  Happy Easter, everyone!"
"Happy Easter!!!"

IMG_6379EasterCard2015

"And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him."

Mark 16:6

From all of us at Ao4 Headquarters ... have a blessed Easter!

«Христос Воскрес»  “Christ has risen.”
«Воїстено Воскрес!»  "Indeed He has risen!"

Cammie, Mags, and our bipeds.

14 comments:

  1. You girls deserve the entire bag full of treats for your wonderful snooter hanging trick! Well done!
    Happy Easter to both of you and to your mom and dad!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute girl. Happy Easter to you all. May the day bring lots of treats and fun.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, girls!! and we love your beautiful eggs!

    -Ruby and Otto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter girls. He is risen indeed!
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snooter hanging. I hope mom doesn't see this! Happy Easter!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snooter hangers also make good crumb catchers - hope you had a wonderful and blessed easter

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is Risen Indeed. Easter Blessings from our house to yours. WE are blessed by your friendship.
    Hugs and love,
    Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, He is risen!
    Happy Easter!
    Your sweet puppy faces had our mom going all squee-like :) you both can look so serious yet sweet at the same time. Good job with the snooter hanging and nice finishing touch, Maggie!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy and Blessed Easter.

    Woos - Ciara, Lightning and our Three Angel Sibes

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are such good sports!!! So glad that it looks like you had a pawesome Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Easter to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He has risen, Indeed!!
    Happy Easter Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    PeeEss...What excellent quilt hanging skills you both have!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, Maggie! Much more fancy posing like that and you'll have to turn in your Sibe card!

    ReplyDelete