Hi everypuppy and everycat! It's me - Amber! We received the Honest Scrap tag/award from our friend Angel and from one of our verrrrrry favorite kit-cats, Angus Mhor. Stormy said I should give the whole thing a go. I hope I do OK!
The "rules" for this award and meme are as follows:
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! "
I don't really like talking about myself all that much, but since Stormy gave me the assignment, I'll do my best! Here goes.
1. I had my big, annual Senior Care appointment Tuesday. At first, I thought Mom and I were going on another fun adventure. What a cruel hoax!
2. I weigh 57 pounds. My vet said my body mass is "perfect" (I love Dr. Dixon!), maybe a bit on the skinny side. (For those of you out there who may be checking the AKC weight standard for the Siberian Husky right now, I'm taller than breed standard, so their weight parameters don't apply.) Here I am, on the scale.
4. While at the vet's, I tried to figure out what this big guy in the entry area was looking at; I couldn't figure it out.
What's over there?
He wouldn't tell me. He was the strong, silent type!
5. All of my tests came back with results that made Mom and Dad extremely happy!
6. Speaking of Mom and Dad... Dave is happiest if he's touching Mom or Dad. Here he is, with Dad's feet and Zim.
7. Oh. Stormy said that's more about Dave and less about me. Sorry. OK... I like to yell at Dave while Mom fills our dinner bowls. It's the "Stay Away From Stormy" song, and it's very important that I sing it. Unfortunately, we have no pictures or videos of me doing that.
8. I love Happy Heart cookies. If Mom wants a good picture of me, she just needs to grab one of those. They have powers beyond all other cookies.
Mmm.... 3 Cheese!
That picture was taken just this morning. We received a lovely gift box of Happy Hearts AND a Valentine from none other than Mr. Angus Mhor himself yesterday! Angus! You are SUCH a nice cat! Thank rooooo from all of us!!!
9. I don't like to wear bandanas or anything other than my collar. The perfect illustration of this can be found at this link.
10. I don't like being brushed! (Please see this link.)
Well, OK. That's my list. It's all true - especially the part about being brushed. And about Happy Hearts. And the test results. And... well, OK, all of it's true. Except maybe #4. I was actually looking for the way out. :)
Have you been tagged yet? If not, please play along with it and consider yourselves tagged!