Tail wags, readers! It's me, Storm! We feel so honored! We received an award from our new friend Kiko! (If you haven't visited Kiko's World yet, please click here!) Thank you so much, Kiko!
The rules for the award are to post it to the blog (check), link to the blogger who gave it to you (check), then list 7 things and 7 bloggers you love.
There are 4 of us, so we could come up with a really long list of things we love. I'm going to let my pack-mates list two each:
Ammy: 1. I love it when everyone is happy. That makes me happy!
2. Can I count Brice? Oh, just things. OK. I love predicting the weather. No offense to any of the biped meteorologists out there, but Mom puts more faith in my predictions than yours.
Zim: 3. I love new adventures!
4. I love taking cat naps. I use them to balance out the energy I expel during my cool adventures.
Dave: 5. I love my mom. Oh. No people either? Hmm. I love hanging out with my mom. Woo!
6. I love just being invited to the party.
Good job, pups! One left - and I'll take it myself. Let me think...
Well, OK, I've got it. Do you know what I love? Lots of things.... but...
7. I do not love storms with a small "s"!!! Note the skies last night:
7 June 2009 storm (small "s") rolling in
Mom seems to think they're beautiful. Where does she get these bizarre ideas?!?!? Here's a panoramic shot she put together:
|From Army of Four Digest|
You can click that for a larger view, if you're into that sort of thing. Knowing how much my mom enjoys a good storm (and a good Storm - ha roo roo roo!), I kept her up all night long so she could enjoy both.
But I digress. Thanks again for the cool award, Kiko! You're as sweet as you are handsome! We'd like to pass this along to the following bloggers:
3. Suzuki (and Bark Kent!) and Tahlia, Scooby Doo, and Brandon
We love ALL of our friends' blogs, but wanted to actually follow the rules (for a change!) and pick seven. Thanks again for the award, Kiko!