|"Hey... I think I see Fluffy Black Cat out there!"|
"Seriously, Zim! You need to get down! I hear Mo ... oh. Hi, Mom. Umm... we were just ... umm..."
... just relaxing in the foyer. Nothing to see here.
Hey! Did I tell you (deftly changing the subject) that our very sweet friend Stella Rose Long over at the Three Little Pugs gave us an award?!? It's called the Addictive Blog Award!
Isn't that cool? And so very thoughtful of her! The rules of the award are to tell how we got into blogging and to share the award with 10 friends.
We started blogging WAY back in September of 2006!!! That's a mighty long time ago. Check out our first post at this link! We had a couple friends with blogs and they were our inspiration to begin this
As per who we'd like to share this with - we would like to honor the following bloggers:
1. Meeshka. You helped us get it going. And you're the Queen.
2. Tubey! You also helped us get it going - AND you even let us share some pix from our adventures before we started our own blog!
3. Goose. Reading Goose's blog always makes us feel good. Like down to our feety-feet good.
4. Bert. Outstanding photos taken by Bert's Vickie. We especially like the ones of Bert and Goose.
5. Huffle Mawson, Zim's Bestest Friend and Explorer Cat. Huffle is another long-time blogger friend! And Zim's bestest friend. Did I mention that already?
6. Nora B. Webster. Nora is relatively new to blogging! She writes an excellent blog and helps Mr. and Mrs. Master train foster pups from Taysia Blue Siberian Husky Rescue until they find their forever homes. We thought that maybe if Nora is in a little bit of hot water with her bipeds, seeing her get this prestigious award might help her out a bit. Really.
7. Casey and Cinderella over at The Legacy Chronicles. Casey is tons of fun and they do great stuff for Boxer rescue down in my former home state of Texas and there's a good chance that both me and Zim have crushes on Cinderella. Moving right along...
8. Jake and crew over at Our Silver Labs and More - because they are all the snuggliest (even more than me!), schmoopiest, cuddliest pups ever. And they're good dogs. Woo.
9. Angel and Isabella at the Beaded Tail. I never knew that cats could be such hard workers, but those two do more to help their mom with her jewelry enterprise than you could imagine!
10. Last but certainly not least - the Fraidy Cats. That's EVERYONE at the Fraidy Cats, OK? Yes, that means Wriggley the Lab. Woo.
So - many thanks again to Stella Rose! This was very special and we appreciate it very much!
I can't believe I followed all the rules. Maybe that'll help Mom forget about Zim being on the Sitzbank again...
Dave (and play bows from Zim!)