Who We Are

Saturday, October 06, 2012

Plans For The Day

Woo, everypup and everycat.  It's me - Dave.  It may be Saturday, but that doesn't mean sleeping in and  slacking off here at Ao4 Headquarters!  There's lots to do today!

IMG_0412 Dave
"Umm... I know Zim's been up since 0330... but can't I sleep in a bit?"

I started the day with a brisk walk with my kid brother Zim:

IMG_1359 Dave and Zim
Me and Zim; not the first walk of the day.
It's still dark out for that one.  Woo.

This afternoon, I'll help Mom tend the garden a bit:

IMG_1335 Dave
"These new plants need some water, Mom!"

We'll do more walks, maybe play with my toys for a while, watch some college football, then rest up for this evening's festivities!

I plan to do a little singing tonight:

IMG_1030 Dave
"Good evening, and welcome to the Dave Show.
I'd like to dedicate this first number to my friend Goose and his MOM.
It's a little something I call 'Woo'.  I hope you enjoy it."

After that comes another one of my favorite activities:

IMG_1379 Dave
"Mom?  Hi Mom.  Mom?"

Yep.  It's going to be a full day...

IMG_1378 Dave
"What a busy day Mom..."

... and a great day!

I hope you enjoy your Saturday to the fullest!

Luv,
Dave

14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!that sounds like quite the eventful, busy day. It mad me tired just to *read* what you were *actually* going to do..:))Charlie is being lazy so as soon as he is ready to do something I guess I will be to. Oh, please tell your Mom that I have been enjoying sharing recipes again:) may be making something a little later I will let you know.
    Ciao for now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave Dave you keep up such a tight schedule. And to take time to sing a song to me and my MOM I am just overwhelmed! I know I will enjoy it very much and I know I will be wooing along with you. wooooo wooooooooo woo. Now my Saturday has been made complete. Thanks buddy.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy Busy Busy....That is how we like it.....
    So did you put that song on tube so we all could hear it. I bet you can really sing.

    bert

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the true representative of a working breed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness, you are a busy pup, Dave!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dave,
    How do you manage to keep up your pace? So many activities in one day.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw, your pups are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We need a nap just reading about your busy day Dave! Hope you can take it easy tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had a busy day today too! Cinderella and I took Momma for a walk, then we settled back in for a long nap while Momma played in some flowers. When she got back, we went on an adventure in the park!

    Cinderella says she likes to hear you sing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a good day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:46 PM

    Hey Dave! Waves paw...you are so good at gardening, I bet ou helped those plants grow at least an inch! Oh yeah, have your Mom bark to my Mom about the interview, no pressure, we just really ope you have the time. Paw pats, Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  12. We helped our mom in the garden too!
    You have such a lovely singing voice, Dave!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a super Sunday Dave and Zim.
    Best wishes Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hee hee! karaoke night! or should that be pup-raoke? Dave, you make us feel kinda bad cause we're just gonna nap and watch our mom do work...ok...maybe we'll hamper, er, we mean help her, a bit...

    Pip, Smidgen, minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete