Who We Are

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thinking Thursday

Hello, everyone.  It's me, Cammie!  Our backyard, as I've told you, is a very special place.  We go there to play or to explore or to work on training or to run, run, run ... and to to all kinds of wonderful things!    It's a very beautiful, tranquil place where you can sit and take in everything ...

IMG_3186Cam
"Ah... the sweet smell of the Old Fashioned Lilacs!"

... and think deep thoughts.

IMG_3167Cam
"Hey!  Hey, Fluffy Black Cat!  Is that you?!?"

Sorry.  I thought I saw Fluffy Black Cat over there.  Back to thinking more peaceful thoughts ...

IMG_3185Cam
Me.

It was very tranquil out there.  Lots of birds singing, the fragrant lilacs in full swing, and a nice breeze going.  And the sound of Mom calling my name.  Over and over again.  Hmm.

Unbeknownst to me, Mom apparently thought we were out there to work on training.

IMG_3192Cammie
"Yes, yes.  I'm comi---oh!  What's that?"

It's like she thought I wasn't paying attention or something!  Please.  I'm a Siberian Husky; I can multi-task!

IMG_3171Cam
"I DO see you over there, FBC!"

See?  I can think deep thoughts AND keep Fluffy Black out of our yard at the same time!  Oh.  And work on training, too!

Camo!

12 comments:

  1. Your garden Cam looks like a really nice place for a think or a romp or a bit of selective hearing. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must really love kitties Cam! We're really glad to know that! Are you the one training your mom or does she think she's training you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweet girl, Oh you are so beautiful-even if you aren't listening. I love Lilacs and your yard is so beautiful. Maybe your mom could come help me with mine.
    Have a fun afternoon.
    Wags, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camo...a girl after my own heart. Coming is for Labs and Shepherds and other breeds.

    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. I come to my momma when she has treats or I want scritches. Why would I come just because she calls?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We can see how you could get so distracted in such a beautiful yard. We have the same problem too.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does your mum still go to school? No. So why do you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Camo-

    You are very talented to multi-task. I'm a 'one thing at a time' dog :D

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sure can see how you could get lost in your thoughts and all the beautifulness out there. I got lost just looking at you.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did an excellent job of multi tasking!!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. We thought you were a statue
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your yard is just beautiful, Camo, and we can smell those lilacs! They are one of our mom's favorites!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete