Who We Are

Monday, October 27, 2014

Hide And Seek

Greetings to all!  Shhhh!  It's me, Maggie.  I'm back here:

IMG_1561MagsHideNSeek
"You can't see me, but I'm wedged between the door and the laundry basket!"

Cammie and I are playing a game called "Hide And Seek" and it's my turn to hide.

IMG_1559MagsHideNSeek
"Shhhh!  Don't tell Cam where I am!"

Don't tell anyone where I am. Cammie's supposed to find me on her own.

IMG_1560MagsHideNSeek
"Hmm.  Does anyone have a watch?"

It sure seems like I've been in here a long time.

IMG_1562MagsHideNSeek
"She IS actively looking for me -- right?"
"Zzzz...."

I think this game might be more lively if I was the one doing the seeking!!!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

13 comments:

  1. that is so cute!!!! you hide so quiet.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best hider ever! We're surprised your mom could find you to take your picture! Thanks for the smile and come see us sometime at our blog!

    Your friends, Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found the perfect hiding place. We won't tell
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peek a boo. LOL you might be there a long time MT. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mags you sure know how to play the game well. Butt I gotta tell ya, Cam-a-roo has been playing this game a bit longer than you and I think she might have the upper paw on how older Huskie-roos play. I hope you brought some snacks with ya, you might be there a while.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  6. she obviously needed a rest while she was looking for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could play in the washing machine while you're waiting, Mags. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  8. BUTT, that was a good hiding spot!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. hee hee! good hiding place, Maggie! we hope you get found before dinner time :)

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  10. She just likes to take her time and think out her seeking

    ReplyDelete
  11. You just picked such a SUPER good hiding spot, it'll take her a LONG time to find you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. TeeHeeHee....we think we will play this game with Arty...."Arty, go hide...we will count to 3 million and then come find you!" BOL

    Smileys!
    Dory, Arty, Jakey & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  13. you just hid so well she ouldn`t find you!
    ~Lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete