Who We Are

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Celebrating Siber Monday

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Did everyone have a good Siber Monday yesterday?  We sure did!  We went on our morning walk, just like always - and wished everyone we saw a most festive day!

IMG_6773CamMagsHudsonTrail
"Have a joyous Siber Monday, everyone!"
"Happy returns on the day to one and all!"

You might not think Siber Monday is that widely celebrated, but it truly is!  Check out this Red-Tailed Hawk we saw -- he was certainly embracing his inner Siberian:

IMG_3199RedTailedHawk
"Happy Siber Monday!"

And so was this tiny American Goldfinch:

IMG_8616AmericanGoldfinch
"Siberian joy to all!"

Not only was his back turned, but what great camouflage!  We could barely see him in there!

We even saw a Canada Goose at the Kansas Ocean who was in full celebration mode:

IMG_3145CanadaGoose
"Embrace your inner Siberian Husky, everyone!"

As Mom likes to say, they were all being so Siberian!!!  How WONDERFUL!!!

When we got home, Mom asked me if I'd like to play with one of my favorite, under supervision only toys.

IMG_6700HappyMaggie
"You don't mean ..."
IMG_6703MagsSneakySnake
"YAY!  It's Sneaky Snake!"
"Didn't his tail used to be WAY longer, Maggie?"

Well, yes.  He used to be about three times that size, but what was her point?  I don't know, either!  What I DO know is that I still love playing with Sneaky Snake!

IMG_6707MagsSneakySnake
"C'mere, you little Sneaky Snake, you!"

What a great day!  I hope all of you enjoyed celebrating as much as all of us did!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

11 comments:

  1. Sneaky Snake looks much better with a shorter tail, Maggie. Great job! And Happy 10th Blogaversary to your blog too☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you hugging Sneaky Snake, Maggie? At least yours still looks like a snake, our snakes are just rags now:0

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sneaky snake must be kissing 11th cousins to my Sardine filled with organic catnip. Mom has to watch me or I'll get super duper excited...becoming a wild child
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sneaky Snake looks like a pawsome toy! What a great way to celebrate Siber Monday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We thought that duck was a log! Good one
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those toys had it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snakes shed their skin so maybe some of his tail came off at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Siber" Monday too funny!! I don't like Hawks at all...they are mean! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD, I thinks I celebrated SIBERMONDAY too! It was FABulous! I tried to play some CROG with Ma, butts it's just not the same as when you guys do it! BOL
    LOVES the sneaky snake! I can't imagine what happened to it's tail...I guess it'll remain a mystery, like the Loch Ness Monster! ☺
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful way to spend one of the bestest holidays of the year!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:17 AM

    Looks like you all had a great Siber Monday :-) Plus playtime with Sneaky Snake! Tell mom I really liked her pictures.

    ReplyDelete