Who We Are

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

What Comes Next?

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  Here's a quiz for all of you, to see how well you know us and/or understand Siberian body language.  Ready?

While out on a walk, if you see this behavior ...

IMG_6011CamMags
"Hello ... Maggie."
"Hello ... Cam-aroo."

... followed by this behavior ...

IMG_6008CamMags
"Come a little closer, Maggie.  I want to tell you a secret."
"Is that right?  A secret, huh?"

... what comes next?

Do you have your answers? I was going to make it multiple choice, but that seems too easy.

Has everyone turned in their papers?  Here's the answer:

IMG_6007CamMags
"BOOM!"
"BOOM!"

Show of paws -- who got it right?!?  More importantly, who would like to join in?  The more, the merrier!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

21 comments:

  1. "I want to tell woo a secret!" -- I need to use this one on brofur!!

    Timber

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE SAY CROG ARE ABOUT TO COMMENCE SINCE I am vertically challenged I will sit on the sidelines and cheer
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. We knew the second pic was gonna lead to some smacky paws but the first one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell for it too when alily did that to me
    Edward (& Lily)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep...definitely BOOM! time!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You girls have a lot of spunk!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not kidding, that is EXACTLY what I thought!!! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, no, now Connor wants to try this on his sisters. :-D I love the little head tilts in the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I would like to play please! ~ Rambo Hemsworth

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOL! Me and Stanley have our moves too! Loved the narration!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. If us little dogs saw two Huskies doing that we would high tail it out of there

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, time for those crazy river otter games!!! Mom says there must be something in the air as we were really into doing crazy house zoomies today:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  13. River Otter Olympics - I had a Siberian for a couple of years, caring for her while a friend was overseas getting her doctorate. Great dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You Siberians are so beautifur! Luff your secret language!
    Your Furend
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  15. I KNEW IT!!!!!!! I just saw the look in your eyes! CROG furevers!!!!! I wants to play!!!!!!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yup, we knew the booms were coming! We're in!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hehe, yep, all four paws up here and yep….I WANT to join in, looks like GREAT funs!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I knew a BOOM or a POUNCE was coming. I just knew it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. we saw that coming...and want NO part of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. There was no question what was coming next. You two sure have a great time together.

    ReplyDelete