Who We Are

Tuesday, November 08, 2016

KSU Photo Shoot

Hello, everyone.  It's me, Cammie!  It's been a while since Mom has tried to get us to do a photo shoot to show our support for the Kansas State University Wildcats, but we all gave it a go on Saturday.  Mom came armed with purple bandanas - which we like, cookies - which we also like, and a hat - which ... well ...

Here's the money shot!

IMG_6220MagsCam
"Let's do our serious faces!"
"Got it, Mags!"

Happy to wear the bandanas, focus on (then receive) the cookies, and ... the hat on the ground. That all worked GREAT, didn't it?

Then Mom wanted me to wear the hat.

Me.

Wear the hat.

Outside.

Where all the neighbors could see me.

And everything.

Seriously?

She should know better.

Fine.

I let her put it on me.

IMG_6222Cam
"Seriously, Mom?  I hope you're happy."

Yeah.

Then, I thought since I had to try to wear the hat, Maggie should have to give it a go, too.

Let's cut to the chase:

IMG_6226Maggie
I can't even ...

Needless to say, this is what followed:

IMG_6229CamMagsPlay
"URNFFF!"
"BOOM!!!"

We did give Mom the money shot, so I think she ought to be happy with that - don't you?

Cammie!

14 comments:

  1. Hawwoooo-woooo! Boom:)

    Nuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think you both did a great job putting up with your Mama's silly hat suggestions...you were well paid right...like with Zuke's??
    I sure hope so!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple is for sure a good color for you two lovely ladies. MOL i love the sideways hip hop look followed by CROG
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything purple looks good to me! I love purple!
    hugs
    an anxious Mabel
    Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're pretty sure this photo shoot makes you both honorary WildCats! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh.. oh!!! This totally called for quadruple cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love all those pictures. Of course we are WVU fans but our mom does love the color purple and it looks fabulous on both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe your mum tortures you like that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cammie, you modeled the hat so well! Purple is my favorite color, and you both look stunning with the purple bandanas. You were very good to give Mom her shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The money shot was definitely a million dollar shot!!!

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  11. YES YOU DID!!!!! You guys tolerated the hat MUCH better than I would have! I'm with you...bandanas OKAY! Hats...pfffffft! You were really sweet to gives your Moms some good shots though!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. We burst out laughing when we saw your attitude in the hat, Maggie! Thank you for the smiles☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a grreat money shot, but I have to admit, I love both your cool drool rapper hat poses!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahahahaha, you gals look silly with the hats on, what we do to indulge our humans!

    ReplyDelete