Who We Are

Thursday, November 03, 2016

Jolly Good!

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  This morning, Cam and I enjoyed some quality play time on the deck.  At first, we played Crazed River Otter Games (CROG):

IMG_6140CamMagsDeckPlay
 🎶 "Oh... Maggie!🎶
"Ready, Cam!?!"


That was great fun!  Then Mom brought some of our toys out!

Cam played with her Beyond Tough toy:

IMG_6153CamToy
"An oldie but goodie!"

And me? Mom brought one out I haven't seen for quite a while! It's my Jolly Ball!

IMG_6145MagsJollyBall
"Here I come, Mom!"

It's so cool! It's a bouncy ball with a handle on it! Mom and I played with that ...

IMG_6151MagsJollyBall
Focus...
IMG_6152MagsJollyBall
...and pounce!

... while Cam chewed on her toy and stood Guard Duty.

IMG_6157MagsCamDeckToys
"All clear to the west, everyone!"
IMG_6158MagsCamToysDeck
"Seriously.  You wouldn't feel as safe without me on the job - am I right?"

It did free me up to chomp down on my Jolly Ball!

IMG_6161MagsJollyBall
"I'll bet I could chew this handle off ..."

Oh ... errr ... yeah.  I may have chewed a few chunks off.  But I didn't swallow them!  Jolly good - right?

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

18 comments:

  1. Oh you two make such a great team! A trusted guard sis is hard to find.
    The purple ball looks like it has already met a few your your fine teefers.
    It is surely a nice day out and we hope you Mom is feeling betteer
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you are enjoying that last gasp of nice weather....

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are loving our new deck as much as you two love yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jolly good is right! Glad you didn't swallow any! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  5. A jolly good time for sure!!! We were having a jolly good time doing Kitchen Zoomies when we got the NO NO NO talk:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some fun outdoors time is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect way to spend a pretty fall day!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you two had a great time playing on the deck. Aren't you worried about Cam's toy falling to the ground?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great ball as it's got a HANDLE on it so you can carry it around!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one big jolly ball!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You girls are like us, you know what to do with your toys!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't know why but we love seeing you playing
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  13. You girls have so much fun!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Balls with handles are great! We're glad you didn't swallow any chunks, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous6:02 AM

    What a fun time you both had!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous12:48 PM

    Gosh, it's good to come across old friends. Things are a lot different now with us but we're going to try to put up a few posts about our activities. You sure look like you're having fun

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMD, gurls, I loves loves loves your toys!!! I once had me one of those jolly balls!!!! and guess what??? I DID chew off the handle!!! BOL!!!!! Oh, that was good fun! Ma wasn't too happy though...I don't knows why....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. That ball is huge! We're sure you only see it because it is an outdoor toy for sure!

    ReplyDelete