Who We Are

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Security Detail

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  When Maggie and I are out walking Mom in the morning, Mom says there is one way she can tell there's something amiss behind us.

IMG_6531CamSensesTroubleMags
"Halt!  Who goes there?!?"
"Ooooh, leaves!  Cam, there are leaves blowing up there!"
"What is it, Cam?!?"

That's right. I'm Mom's Security Detail.  I always alert to people I spot out on the trail - no one can mess with my mom while I'm on the job!  Besides ... what if it's someone who wants to rub my ears and tell me how pretty I am?!?

Cammie!

9 comments:

  1. Cammie you can never let your guard down. Every now and then acorns fall from the trees and they could land on any one's head...
    Well done
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, somepup has to keep Mom safe. Lightning is Mom's alert, but only to those pesky bikers. He is constantly looking behind for one approaching.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have to warn Lady about things behind her too. What would our peeps do without our guarding?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't those leaves know that is littering?

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  5. We know you do a great job guarding your Mom. But.... you also are wise to watch out for people who want to say nice things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya gotta stay on top of things like that!! Good job!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job Cam!!! I alert Ma to any doggie comin' our way...I bark and bark, butts Ma isn't so appreciative...whatevs. Butts, peeps see me doin' this and know not to mess with MOI !! BOL!!! Hey, you gurls gets lots of treaties for this good work, right??
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those leaves are so sneaky. You can never be too careful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are always on the lookout too on our walks for people who need to pet us!

    ReplyDelete