Who We Are

Friday, November 18, 2016

He's THERE!

Hello, everyone.  It's me, Cammie!  Maggie and I had a great time on our walk with Mom the other morning!  It started out like many of our walks ...

IMG_6529MagsCamWalk
"We're getting a later start today!"
"I'll bet we run into different people this way."

Seriously.  If we walk at the same time (or just about) every day, we run into the same people and everything.  It's good to mix it up a bit.

We got onto the Hudson Trail and went our favorite way - toward our friend Murphy's house!  We hadn't seen him in quite a while, but since we were walking at a different time, you just never know!

IMG_6532CamMagsTrail
"I hope he's out there!"
"Me, too!  I really like him!"

We kept going, and when we got closer ...

IMG_6534CamMagsSpotsMurphy
"I think I see him, Mags!"
"Murphy?!!?  Ha roo?!?!"

Maggie got a wee bit excited.  As I said, we hadn't seen him in a while!

IMG_6540MagsCamMurphy
"Ha roo, Murphy!"
"Hello, Murphy!"
"Hi, girls!"

What a nice surprise!

IMG_6541MagsCamHill
"It was GREAT seeing Murphy!"
"He's a very nice boy, isn't he?"

After that, we got to walk down my favorite hill to go up.  What a fantastic walk!

Do you have favorite friends you like to run into on your walks?

Cammie!

14 comments:

  1. Oh my cats Murphy is a most handsome WooMan.
    Mom and Dad walk every morning and they see lots of the same folks too. They are also people watchers and give other walkers nicknames.
    Like the Mad Hatter, he has his hat in his hand and swings it wildly
    Road block 4 women who take up one entire side of the walk way.
    Hoodies lady, she has a gazillion hoodies all colors all styles and all seasons. Mom asked her where she buys them she said Old Navy.
    Mom cannot find any there. LOL
    MOL MOL
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh - you two are not going to start fighting over Murphy are you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Murphy is one handsome guy....glad you got to check in on him

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks like he may be related
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sweet. I'm glad you have such a good furiend to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I'm glad you guys got to see your friend!
    Murphy is just as beautiful as you two :) what a great crew! hehe
    Awesome pictures, thanks for sharing.

    Have a wonderful day!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww.. We're very glad you got to see a bestie on your walk. He's so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Murphy is a handsome boy, isn't he? He reminds us a lot of Zim!!! We have a very sweet Portuguese Water Dog Aria at the end of our street. She is very nice, but she is never on a leash and makes Mom nervous when she comes out in the road to say hello. Misty has spent some bitey face time with her when she walks alone with Mom. Lightning just does the greet and sniff move:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cool that you got to see Murphy! No friends on my walks cause I hate everyone BOL DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gurls! Murphy is a very handsome Sibe indeed!!!! (not as HANDSOME as MY Murphy...just sayin'....☺) The only doggie Ma lets me get close to is the Black Lab on the corner (and his cussin' the Brittany Spaniel) who I loooooooves to jump and bark at! Wells, he says I gots a fat arse, so I have to lunge and tell him his furs are mangey! BOL!!! I thinks your furiend is nicer....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh rats! For a minute I thought you meant ME!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great walkie!! Looks like Murphy (the Sibe not the Doodle) is doing really well and was happy to see you girls too!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Meeting up with our friends on walkies is the bestest! We love running into Rocky and the Labby girls!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That Murphy is soooooooo handsome! How could you both NOT flirt with him!

    ReplyDelete