Who We Are

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Bionic? Supernatural Strong?

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie!  The other day, Mom called us girls over and said she had a real treat for us for toy time!  Cam got to play with our Fishy and Mom said she had something new for me to test out!  She's always looking for different toys that will stand up to my Jaws of Steel -- the list is basically down to my GoughNuts, Cammie, and my Pickle under supervision.  Anyway ...

IMG_0340MagsNewToy
"Check it out, Peep!  'Bionic, Supernatural Strong'!  That sounds perfect!"
"What is that, some kind of challenge?"

I mean, really.  I checked it out ...

IMG_0337MagsNewToy
"Sure, Mom.  I'll give it a spin."

... and decided I'd give it a try.

IMG_0344MagsChewing
"Oh, nice!  I like the feel of this!"

It has a bit more "give" to it than my GoughNuts or my Pickle.  I could really sink my teeth into it.

Mom did an inspection after about five minutes of play ...

IMG_0350MagsNotBionicStrongToy
"Can I see it, Mags?"
"Pretty good, huh, Mom?"

For some reason, my new toy is now known as "Cammie's new toy".

IMG_0353CamWithFishy
"The powers are strong in her!!!  The powers are very, very strong."

Yeah.  "Bionic". "Supernatural Strong". I don't think so!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

14 comments:

  1. You even chew up bionic toys!
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teef must be super strong!!!
    stellie rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Years ago during the Christmas gift exchange, I drew Remington the Newfie! Mom was on a mission to find a super duper sturdy toy for Remington's powerful jaws. She bought a huge disk toy made out of 'supposedly' parachute material that could withstand ANYTHING, it had a weight guarantee of 150 lbs too. Of course I expect Remi's jaw power was stronger than 150 lbs Remi's mom told us Remi really enjoyed the toy for 5 minutes ....we were astounded 'cause for sure it takes longer than 5 minutes for a parachute to hold up to get one the the ground safely.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must truly have Jaws of Steel, Maggie! I guess the toy is not quite as advertised, or didn't take you into account. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have mad skillz, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Maggie and Cammie...please ask your mom to check her email we sent her some photos.
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure do have supertough choppers, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you should be working in Quality Assurance!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go Maggie! I have tough chompers too!
    hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gurls! You gots the jaws of DEATH!!!! Good job!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    pees: I killed a sock monkey todays....hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, that was a bit of a disappointing challenge, wasn't it Maggie !

    Inca xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maggie, we know you were just searching for a sweet treat hidden inside :)
    Love and Hugs
    Addie, Lucie and Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  13. BOL! It may be supernatural strong, but you're SIBE Strong!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! You sure are a super strong chewer. We think you should definitely get a job as a toy tester for that company.

    ReplyDelete