Who We Are

Friday, May 26, 2017

Purple Maze Plus!

Hello, everyone.  It's me, Cammie.  Do you remember a few weeks ago, Maggie told you about her new slow-feeder bowl?  Right.  The purple maze.  Here she is with it:

IMG_0372MagsSlowFeeder
Maggie and her Purple Maze

She's been doing quite well with it, and it really has slowed her down.  Only, I started wondering ... is it really slowing her down?  Or is she getting extra food?!?  I mean, what's taking her so long?

Mom saw my wheels turning and assured me that Mags was still getting the same amount of food, but I just wasn't so sure.  I thought perhaps I should have second helpings -- you know, so Maggie and I would finish at the same time, right?  Only guess what Mom's solution was?

IMG_0371CamSlowFeeder
"Oh.  Oh, great.  My own slow feeder."

Believe it or not, I actually kind of like it. Mom changes out which bowl we get, too, so we can try both (and to keep Maggie challenged a little). I might like the purple one better, but I'm not sure.

Cammie!

13 comments:

  1. Cammie those feeders are cool! It's neat that you get to try a different one too. Very clever! Hailey could benefit from one of these. She eats fast and just like a duck!
    Love and hugs
    Addie, Lucie and Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOL MOL Cammie of course as with all siblings you both need the exact same thing...color, size etc. Too funny now you are slowly eating too.
    Hugs Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't eat fast but it still slows us down when Murphy stores WIlson and Cherry Bomb in our feeder dish. Looks like your dish is prettier. BTW, mom says she doesn't trim any foliage from the peony and is wondering if she is supposed to?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're very pretty colours girls, but does the food taste any better?

    Inca xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moms are always switching stuff up, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bowls are so pretty and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cammie, we have to say that was some very logical thinking on your part. Misty wonders why Lightning is always done before she is, and Lightning thinks he should get more too. Glad to hear the bowls is working out for you.

    Woos - Misty and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Momma SWEARS Casey and I get the same amount of food, but I usually finish mine WAY faster, so that has to mean he's getting more! Right??

    Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooops....guess you better watch what you wish for, Cammie!
    Smileys!
    Arty, Jakey & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I get more food that Hazel and Bailey and I always finish first!
    hugs
    Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mom is super smart!!!! I always wondered how well those bowls work. It sounds like they work great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:31 PM

    We know the feeling around here about being "equal." OMD: Poor Juicy is on a diet and is on 1/3 the size of Loki's meals/treats. She has made her displeasure known but she is getting much healthier now that she's lost a few pounds and is feeling less pain. We try to explain to her but she insists she's fine and needs more "fuhds" (foods). Siberians are very persuasive but I have to be bad cop! I love those dishes! very stylin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We need to one of those for Kiki! Dinner is GONE in a second.

    ReplyDelete