Who We Are

Monday, May 15, 2017

Fur-Nado!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  Yesterday, Maggie and I got to have baths!  What's nice is, since Mom got our own dryer, we don't have to go to that Dog Wash place -- we can do it all at home!  I went first and ...

IMG_0243CamAfterBath
"Oh, did that feel good!"

Note the blue towel back there. I was supposed to sit on it. I didn't want to.

IMG_0241CamAfterBath
"Thanks for the bath and fluffing, Mom!" 

I mean, sure - I was a gem for the bath (in our shower) and the blow-dry, but sit on the towel?  No!  I didn't want to!  I can't make it too easy for Mom -- right?

Maggie went next. Maggie is blowing coat right now, so she really let the fur fly! Mom took a short video; let's take a look!


To watch on YouTube, please click here!

Wasn't that fun?!!? Maggie had quite the fur-nado going!

Here's how nice she looked afterwards:

IMG_0248MagsAfterBath
"Yeah, 'nice', whatever.  Are the neighbors out?"

She was very good for Mom, too.  And I'm sure she enjoyed it and feels even better now, right, Maggie?

IMG_0250MagsAfterBath
"Riiiiiiiiight.  Here, get my brown-eyed side."

It feels so nice to be all clean and super-fluffy!   ...even if we did cause a fur-nado!

Cammie!

18 comments:

  1. That's funny your mom expected you to sit on the blue towel! She's silly! That was a lot of furs that flew off of Maggie. While we're glad we don't have that here, our mommy misses finding Sadie's furs all over. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a couple of beautimous gals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We luffed that video. It was like watching a supermodel beauty session get done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you sat near the towel
    Snorts
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. the birds in your backyard must have had a great weekend with all that fur flying around

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, I bet that was fun !

    Inca xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - that blow-dryer really does a great job! You both look so clean and fluffy and the birdies are going to be so happy lining their nests with your furs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love the video!~ How much fun was that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom has been brushing up a furnado here too - she keeps saying she needs to get one of those blowers here for us. Your Mom must be doing really well to be able to manage bathing you two or else you are a lot better at holding still than we might be:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the fur-nado! You both look very beautiful! Hope you smell ok too (Lady's angel dogs always hated how they smelled after a trip to the groomer!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the furnado video! You both look so fabulous. I'm also thrilled to hear that your mom's wrist is doing well enough for her to groom you. Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD, that is sooooo cool!!!! I bets it gots in your MOms hair, so she was brushin' it out for days! BOL!!! Ma wishes that I was so cooperative with the baths!!! I thinks I would just attack the dryer like I do the leaf blower! hehehe
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. You both look GORGEOUS and FLOOFY!!!!
    I finks Mom did a pawsome job especially wiv her poorly paws
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx
    PeeS I LUFFS the scary dryer and insist the peeps floof my furs whenevers they are using it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous5:51 AM

    Ladies, you look beautiful! If you mom has any hints on using the blow dryer My Margret would like to know them. She keeps trying a little bit a time to get us used to it but we don't like it at all. ~nose nudges Belle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wooooo, you look so pretty and fluffy. Oh boy, what fun that fur-nado was to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy moley furs were flying. I bet all the Kansas birds will be using some of that for the nesting material.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is very nice of you to be still for the blow out so we think it is totally reasonable that you not sit on the towel BOL!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  18. love how you stand there for the blow dry!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete