Who We Are

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Serene Snooter Sunday

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie, here with Serene Snooter Sunday! These are various poses I've worked really hard on, that give me great serenity.  They all seem to involve resting my snooter on something.  Let's get right to those serene shots, shall we?

Here's a little pose my kit-cat friends will appreciate:

IMG_0488MagsUnderTableAndChair
"Hey, everybody!"

I'm under the kitchen table and Dad's chair, doing The Paw Tuck. Here's another view:

IMG_0486MagsUnderTableAndChair
"Meow."

Can you see The Paw Tuck a bit better?  This pose is quite complicated, not to mention it's hard to get in there, but not for a kit-cat. Or an honorary one like me!

Here I am, carefully balancing my snooter on the table leg:

IMG_2673MagsTableLegBalance
"Must ... concentrate ..."

Easier access for that snooter balance, but very effective at bringing serenity not only to me, but to Mom and Dad.

Speaking of Mom, I love getting between her legs and her desk chair. It's kind of tricky, but I love squeezing myself in there!

IMG_0456MagsUnderDeskChair
"Phew!  I wasn't sure I'd be able to wedge myself in here!"

It's great having that cross-bar on the chair so I can rest my snooter!

In keeping with the serenity theme, perhaps a little bird-watching is in order?

IMG_0023MagsWindow
"Hmm... I wonder if anything's on Birdie TV?"

Thankfully, the window sill is just deep enough to be an adequate snooter rest!

Do you like to rest your snooter on things?  Try it!  It's very ... serene!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

11 comments:

  1. Looks like you are following your nose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. snooter resting is kinda hard for us kittehs, but we do like chin resting. and that always makes Mom go awwwww. Your poses are really pawsome; we can appreciate the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be sure to keep your head resting on the chair 'cause you are gonna faint when I tell you what mom calls it when I sit like that..not paw tuck..................but..................she says I boobies!! OH no did I really type that work on the WWW?
    Shame on me. Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stanley is really into resting his snooter. Maybe he has a big head BOL!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, I've never tried resting my snooter, and I'm not sure we have the right furniture to do it. You certainly have plenty of places to practise, Maggie !

    Inca xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, a girl needs to rest her snooter somewhere, right? I like to rest mine on Mom's feet, especially when she wants to get up and move.

    Woos - Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD, yes! I do loves snooter rests! I likes the step up into the kitchen/dining room, and sometimes the doggie gate, butts that's more for 'sad puppy' purposes, if you knows what I mean...BOL!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish the windows in my apartment were closer to the floor like yours! I could see so much better and bark so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maggie, you are the purrfect honorary kit kat! You do us proud!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maggie, you are comfortable where ever you choose! We like to lay under tables too, kind of a nice hidey-hole!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7:32 AM

    Hi Maggie! Those are great snooter rester places! You do look very serene. Thanks for the suggestions!
    ~Linus Kitty

    ReplyDelete