Who We Are

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Yes. Yes, I Am

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  My incredibly awesome mentor, Mr. Teddy (someone needs to start blogging again) Westlife, left a great comment on yesterday's post.  He wanted to know, "Are you up on the catwalk, Mags?"

IMG_3591MagsCatwalk
"Why ... yes.  Yes, I am."

This new-found freedom to go up there is just awesome!

IMG_3593MagsCatwalk
"I can see for miles!  Or at least almost to Chelsea the Border Collie's house."

It's great!  High windows on one side and a view of the main floor on the other.

IMG_3590MagsCatwalk
"I believe I've found a new favorite hangout!"

Of course, being of the "social butterfly" persuasion, I limit my time up there -- I miss everyone too much!  But it is nice to go up there and keep watch on things.

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

17 comments:

  1. Maggie if I'm to be honest....and I always try to be....I must admit to being 200% envious of your catwalk. What a gorgeous place to be surrounded by windows and beautiful quilts
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a pawsome spot Maggie...can you see me WAVING to you???
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I got so carried away by the cat walk...I failed to mention that Mr. Teddy is most handsome...and we agree he needs to blog.
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like the perfect place to keep watch over everything. We wish we had a high perch to watch out the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is a great watch point. Enjoy while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be a great spot to deliver one of your most important oratory's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My house in Ohio had such a set up. Barkley loved to lay up there where he could watch the front door and the living all at once.

    I don't miss the stairs though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have quite the eagle-eye view way up there, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great lookout spot, Maggie. And we bet you could hide behind those beautiful quilts and plan a surprise attack on Cammie:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew it! So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All you need up there is a box and it'd be even more purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet! You have got yourself some primo real estate up there. I haven't visited in awhile but it's nice to see all is well from where you're sitting.
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks like the perfect conning tower Miss Maggie. Have a wonderful night!
    Wags,
    Noreen and Hubter

    ReplyDelete
  14. That smiley face says it all!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMD, your sentry spot ROCKS!! I can only see out into my back yardie...Ma doesn't lets me have the front window, cause I almost went through it once...so SHE says. sigh. Anyhu, I would loves to have a FABulous spot like that! Lucky gurl!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great spot to keep an eye on everything!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's a grreat view! I like standing on the stairs too, but if I go too far up, I get blocked by a wall and can't see everything.

    ReplyDelete