Who We Are

Friday, January 09, 2015

Our Visitor, Part 5

Greetings to all - it's me, Maggie!  I hope you've been enjoying the photos of us with our visitor, my man-cat mentor from Australia, Teddy Westlife.  If you need to get caught up to speed, click to visit Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4.  We've been having a blast together and I'm learning SO MUCH!

Since Mr. Westlife and I got shooed off the big, comfy ottoman the other day, we moved on to other activities.  Mom had left a step-stool in the living room for some reason.  Mr. Westlife thought we should check it out.  He showed me how to get on it and then ...

TeddyStoolMags
"Umm ... Mr. Westlife?  Are you OK?""
No worries, Mags!"

I thought he was going to melt right off of that thing for a minute there, but he was OK.  

Mom finished what she was doing, then took the stool into the kitchen so she could reach stuff in there.  We decided to follow her in.

IMG_3390TeddyStoolMaggie
"Do you have any tunas?"
"Yeah, Mom.  Do we have any tunas?"

For the record, I've never had tunas, but Mr. Teddy Westlife loves them, so I think it's high time I gave them a try.  Sadly, Mom said we didn't have tunas.

We decided to get Cam and go out on the deck for some fresh air.

CamMagsTeddy
"Isn't this great, Teddy?  We can see forever up here on the upper deck!"
"Yeah, Mr. Westli---where'd you go?"
"Cam!  Mags!  You should check the view from up here!!!  Is that Colorado?"

Before Mr. Westlife could even begin to give me a tutorial on how to get onto the roof, Mom said it was time to go inside.  And here I thought Mom liked me to learn new things! Harrumph!

Mr. Westlife thought we should spend some time in the laundry room.  Back when I was still a puppy, he gave me a long-distance lesson on getting into the dryer; he said while he was here, he'd move me on to the next step.

MaggieTeddyWashingMachine
"Mr. Westlife?!?  The washing machine?!?"
"It's comfy; you should climb in."

Before Teddy Westlife could coach me on how to join him, Mom came in and asked what we were doing.

TeddyMaggieWashingMachine2
"QUICK, Mags!  Do the Harp Seal Look!"
"Oh, hi, Mom.  We were just ... um ... helping."

Whew!  We convinced Mom we were just getting some laundry taken care of before Mr. Westlife headed back home.  

That's right - sadly, my most wonderful mentor is zipping his way back to Australia.  It's been a blast having him here; Cam and I both are going to miss him.  Safe travels, Mr. Westlife!  Catch you in the blogosphere!

Thanks for following along with our visit!  I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

PS:  All photos of Teddy Westlife used with permission.

9 comments:

  1. BOL - your Mom can finally get some rest!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, think you've been led astray there win that dryer!
    Stay safe and warm, just not in the dryer !!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't have Toona... how about Sammin??? it is grrreat too.
    OMC we though he was gonna fall to the Floor there fur a moment.. Whew..
    HOLY CATfish... your company is in the DRYER???? Is it set fur the FLUFFY Cycle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun week you all had! That kitty is a riot! And make your mom give you some Tuna, we get it sometime, it's delish!
    And happy Belated birthday Cammie!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, Maggie! what a shame that Teddy's visit is over so soon! it looks like you all had a lot of fun and most impawtantly, learned some new, er, tricks ;-/ You and Cammie were great hostesses. you both deserve some toonas.

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great visit - good thing you didn't get into any big trouble : ) Thanks for sharing your visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD...That Mr. Westlife is a great mentor Maggie, but we aren't sure how you are going to get to try any of that cool stuff without being caught by your Mama!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can't believe you have never had tuna? Our mom lets us lick the juice that she squeezes out of the cans. You should really try some one day. Too bad Mr. Teddy had to go home. You sure were learning a lot from him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have had the best holiday ever! We had such a Good Time. I hope you have learned some new things to practice, Mags!

    ReplyDelete