Who We Are

Friday, January 30, 2015

Photo Finish Friday

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie.  The other day, Maggie started to tell you about our playtime out on the deck.  I thought I'd show you the rest of the story for Photo Finish Friday!  Now... where were we?

IMG_4921MagsCamDeck
"The camera, Cam!  She's got the camera pointed right AT you!"
"Whew!!!  Close call, Mags!  Thanks!"

Oh, right.  We were working a little Camera Avoidance maneuver.  We did a mighty fine job of it, if I do say so myself.  BUT ... being the nice girls that we are, we decided to be a tad more cooperative.  Mags went down to the lower deck and I struck a pose:

IMG_4928CamDeck
Me!  Cam.

Well, no, I wasn't going to look at my mom, but at least I was facing the camera!

Here's a shot of Maggie on the lower deck:

IMG_4933MagsDeck
Mags!

Same thing with her.  Facing Mom, but not looking at her.

And ...

IMG_4936CamStairs
Me.

IMG_4934MagsDeck
Mags

We're Siberian Huskies.  If we don't want to look at the camera, we aren't GOING to look at the camera!  It's in the rule book.

Mags came back up the steps, then we ran down them together.

IMG_4940CamMagsStairs
Me and Mags

We love doing things together like that.

Oh.  And so then ... we let Mom get a couple nice portrait shots in.  Here's the one of sweet Maggie:

IMG_4946MagsPortrait
Maggie.

She cooperated because she wanted a nice photo to use for something special.  I promised her I wouldn't say what it was for yet.  I think she's going to tell you tomorrow, but I'm not sure.  All I know is I promised to let her be the one to tell.

Here's how my portrait came out:

IMG_4962Cam
"My lips are sealed."

Yeah, yeah.  I looked at the camera for my final portrait.  I couldn't help it.  I knew Mom would be pleased enough to go inside and get us treats.  (And I was right!)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Cammie!

6 comments:

  1. it can be hard to avoid the flashy beast when there are treats involved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gals love the one of you both coming down the stairs together. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theys really beautiful photos, in the end! Certainly deserve lots of treats for them!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciara and Lightning have lots of fun running up and down the stairs to our deck too, chasing each other and doing zoomies - bet they would love having a double decker deck like you have.

    Beautiful portraits for sure!!!

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love your close up shots, Cammie and Maggie!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a lot we'll do for treats!

    ReplyDelete