Who We Are

Friday, January 16, 2015

Photo Finish Friday: Helping

Hello, everyone.  It's me, Cam.  The other day, Mom decided to do something she never does - take a nap.  Something about her torn rotator cuff and some pills the doctor gave her that make her "reeeeeeally sleeeeeeeepy".  Since Mom is somewhat of a napping novice, I thought I should help her out!

I snuggled up close to Mom and then ...

IMG_3802MagsCam
"Hi.  Whatcha doing?"
"We're napping, Mags."

IMG_3806CamMags
"Can I nap, too?"
"OK... just snuggle in here with us--"

IMG_3801MagsCam
"Hey, wait!  I have an even better idea!"

IMG_3812CamMags
"Who knows what I'm thinking?"
"I'm pretty sure both Mom and I do ..."

IMG_3829CamMags
"BOOM!"
"Yep.  That was it."

IMG_3835MaggieCam
"Gotcha!"
"Urrrnnfff..."

IMG_3852MagsCam
"Wasn't that fun?  And look!  Mom's up already!  We must have helped a LOT!  Hey!  Got your leg!!!"
"Sorry, Mom.  I tried."

IMG_3850MagsCam
"Hey.  I think Dad's trying work in the other room!  We should go help him now!"
"Hmm..."

We are members of the Working Breed group.  It's in our blood.

Cammie!

10 comments:

  1. We are certain that your mom and your dad appreciate your wonderful work ethic, girls! We just love your "better idea" photo, Maggie ☺

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL....You did try Cammie, but looks like your Mama just wasn't sleepy after all of Maggie's help!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mags, you may have lots of kitty tendencies but holding down a sleeeeepy mom isn't one of them. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cam-a-roo that little sis of yours. Well I bet your mom got up with a smile.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. HeHe, yous very helpful, bet Mom and Dad luffs it when you help them out!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My girls, you have a wonderful work ethic indeed and how could the house survive without you? Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. we taught our Mom the fine art of 'power napping' many years ago - she usually take a quick 15 ever afternoon for 15 minute and is ready to go again when she wakes up

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are so helpful! I hope Mom feels better soon.

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  9. OUR mom RARELY ever Naps... butt almost Every Afternoon she DOES go to the bed to READ... and we always help her with THAT..
    You two did GRRRRREAT with the Nap thingy... and helping your mom with it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love taking naps with our pawrents and we never wrestle on top of them ;-)

    ReplyDelete