Who We Are

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Kicking Back On My Quilt

Greetings to all!  It's me, Maggie.  As you saw yesterday, I just love kicking back on my quilt. It's very relaxing.

IMG_6850MagsRelax
"Ahhh!  So comfy!"

Nice, but a little lonely.  Thank goodness I have help available:

IMG_6839MagsCamRelax
"Oooh, yeah, Cam.  That's nice."
"Mom's right, Mags.  You're very snuggly and warm!"

We both like laying on my quilt.  And I LOVE to share - especially with Cammie!

Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

10 comments:

  1. Heart sisters...that is what you two are....
    sweet photo
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! There's nothing like cuddling up with your sister. Or a friend. There's enough room on that quilt for me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so cute all snuggled up together. We always lay on any blanket or quilt that is on the bed too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look wonderful relaxing on the bed together on your beautiful new quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty quilt on which to nap!

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, such cute dogs

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOUR quilt, eh Maggie? tee hee! you both look very comfy and relaxed.
    ...would you wanna sharing with us too?

    minnie, sharpie, ditto, TL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaaawwwww, you two are soooo adorable!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sharing is caring!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. That quilt is so pretty! And it looks like you both had a great nap!

    Kiki and Nala

    ReplyDelete